12k EXP in 30 minutes?

What do you think about that, guys? I will copypaste the text that I read in a Facebook group to share it with you. It is not my text. 

EVERYONE STOP THE GRINDING!!! (Literally) haha 

I have just found a much easier and less time consuming way to reach level 100. It is a process but in the end much quicker. 

This process for me can get around 12,000 Xp every 30 mins. 

First you need to have completed all of the hard speed runs, and have completed multiplayer challenges (not needed but helps)

Second you need to uninstall game (I have disk not sure if digital works) reinstall game but don’t update patch. Start up game and free skate for a min with tony (only option) then quit game and close. Update game patch and open game again

Upon opening game it will show that you have not completed the speed run challenges or multiplayer challenges. No worries as joining a multiplayer match will unlock those and completing one speed run will unlock everyone. Netting you 12000 xp in a few minutes of playing. (Note: when completing speed run, must be faster than your previous record. Not just the challenge time. So keep that in mind)

Repeat process until you reach level 100. The longest time is just waiting for game to instal that’s why I said it’s about 30 mins each time you do this. 

Let me know if you have any questions about this process and I hope it helps everyone out stuck in the higher levels

• Like 1

If it works it is definitely useful for someone that can't or doesn't want to use a macro, since it's twice as much XP. There are too many variables to make a safe macro for this, so while it cuts down a 20h grind to 10h, you still have to be there actively doing things every couple of minutes. You just need a few minutes to set up a macro and let it work afk for however long you need.

On 22. 10. 2020 at 4:18 PM, namcorad1988 said:

First you need to have completed all of the hard speed runs, and have completed multiplayer challenges (not needed but helps)

Second you need to uninstall game (I have disk not sure if digital works) reinstall game but don’t update patch. Start up game and free skate for a min with tony (only option) then quit game and close. Update game patch and open game again

Hi, I wanted to try this method, but after uninstall and reinstall from disc (without patch) a can't get even to main menu - game crash after intro video with error CE-34878-0. Did you try this? Does it work for you? My save is from 1.07, which aparently not work with 1.00.