Remote Play updated - PS5 support added

wltrsjcwvita

16 minutes ago, Klart said:

I wonder whether the VITA will still be supported for remote play. I doubt it though.

Unlikely, that'll actually require them to update the vita past 'system stability'

Also in case anyone's curious, the PS4 macro software currently doesn't detect the remote play app, likely because the name has been updated to 'PS Remote Play' instead, so if you're using that I'd suggest not updating currently

Edited by wltrsjcwvita

4 hours ago, wltrsjcwvita said:

Unlikely, that'll actually require them to update the vita past 'system stability'

Also in case anyone's curious, the PS4 macro software currently doesn't detect the remote play app, likely because the name has been updated to 'PS Remote Play' instead, so if you're using that I'd suggest not updating currently

It searches for "RemotePlay.exe" process. But I have a feeling this will be a problem somewhere deeper unfortunately.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/22/2020 at 3:33 PM, HusKy said:

It searches for "RemotePlay.exe" process. But I have a feeling this will be a problem somewhere deeper unfortunately.

do you know how to get the ps4 macro to work? i updated remote play (figured it wouldnt work unless i did) now ps4 macro says it wont auto inject. i really dont feel like buying a turbo controller for grinds

edit i fixed it i think, i went into the xml setting and marked false for auto inject

Edited by melodicmizery

38 minutes ago, melodicmizery said:

do you know how to get the ps4 macro to work? i updated remote play (figured it wouldnt work unless i did) now ps4 macro says it wont auto inject. i really dont feel like buying a turbo controller for grinds

edit i fixed it i think, i went into the xml setting and marked false for auto inject

Do you use an emulated controller? When i use remote play now, only the directional arrows and esc/enter for o/x work on my keyboard and no other inputs.

6 hours ago, BeautifulTorment said:

Do you use an emulated controller? When i use remote play now, only the directional arrows and esc/enter for o/x work on my keyboard and no other inputs.

just a regular ps4 controller, i plug it into my pc laptop and then turn on remote play. and then i turn on the macro program. i have to pre program what keys i want it to do but im sure its the same macro program everyone else uses its just called ps4 macro.  also i only tested x button in the macro today while playing mayo lol. so im not sure if the other inputs are flawed. i dont use the macro often only every few months

Edited by melodicmizery