Assassyn333

Scorch is still broken DONT BUY HER! (UPDATE: Fixed with new patch)

17 posts in this topic

If you want the Good Company trophy just dont buy her. Im curious if anyone bought her tho and got the trophy? 

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
Updated title per request

More fool me for not knowing the context, but for a second there I thought you were one of those types who refer to games as "her" the way sailors do boats.

(...To keep this on-topic, thanks for this warning about a game I'll never play 😇)

Damn, with a topic heading like that you definitely got my attention.  But, no, won't play this one.

33 minutes ago, Assassyn333 said:

If you want the Good Company trophy just dont buy her. Im curious if anyone bought her tho and got the trophy? 

Yes me, but she did not count. I had to buy a 9th Character.

I have all of the characters and the only ones that seemed to work for me were the free ones, glitch and chaac

I got the trophy with the 6 free characters and I bought glitch and lancer.I don't think none of the other rogues are glitch so yeah.

A friend of mine bought lancer and got the trophy with only 7/8 rogues. I bought Vy and sadly didn't have the same luck. Might just be a tip when anyone planned to buy lancer anyway. No idea if anyone can replicate this but it could be worth a try.

The only one that doesn't seem to progress is scorch apparently.

Edited by xDerErnst

The glitch can happen with all of the characters... you just got unlucky. Win a few more games and the trophy will pop eventually, pretty much every trophy is glitched and has the chance to not unlock when you meet the requirements unfortunately.

Chaac and Lancer count for the trophy but Dahlia and Scorch are broken for the moment. 

Well, I bought the Dr Disrespect skin and somehow when I won a round with Dallas again he was counted twice. So I had this trophy with seven available character, lol

just boutght Scorch didnt counted for trophy progresion already played 10+ wins its posible to get or i am forced to buy another char ? :D

51 minutes ago, redered0 said:

just boutght Scorch didnt counted for trophy progresion already played 10+ wins its posible to get or i am forced to buy another char ? :D

Gotta buy another one or wait till they fix it unfortunetly 😢 

i had to win again with Scorch but it finaly count after patch and trophy pop i am lucky 

I can confirm too that Scorch its fixed, so you can change the name of the topic now lol