Polar Section strat I came up with.

I came up with a strat after failing the polar section multiple times. Pretty much just wiggle the analog stick left and right to get the stack of 2x2 boxes. Some people have said using the d-pad worked for them but for me it didn't work so I thought what if I just wiggle back and fourth and it worked lol. Hopefully it'll help out someone struggling with it

• Like 3

I'll have to give this a shot.  I'm about to tackle the NSR today, but I noticed in the videos I watched that the sets of 4 are usually on the left/right side, and angled back towards the middle at an angle going forward. It seems like you could easily hit all 4 if you start on the outside of the set and then cut back in as you hit them. It should have a similar effect, but be a little bit easier to control.  I'll try it today and report back. 

On 10/22/2020 at 11:31 PM, Quique19_96 said:

I came up with a strat after failing the polar section multiple times. Pretty much just wiggle the analog stick left and right to get the stack of 2x2 boxes. Some people have said using the d-pad worked for them but for me it didn't work so I thought what if I just wiggle back and fourth and it worked lol. Hopefully it'll help out someone struggling with it

Thanks for the video and solution. I've tried this and it works a bit, but still I'm having a problem to hit all boxes without dying at all... this one N.Sanely Perfect relic seems to be unobtainable for me... 

On 29/10/2020 at 11:06 AM, Bykovsky7 said:

Thanks for the video and solution. I've tried this and it works a bit, but still I'm having a problem to hit all boxes without dying at all... this one N.Sanely Perfect relic seems to be unobtainable for me... 

It also didn't work well for me. I ended up cutting boxes diagonally.

I suggest you to die if you miss a box and retry Polar session without restarting the level. Keep retrying and complete the level only if you have 100% boxes. This will make you practice Polar session more times, and at every run you'll need fewer and fewer deaths until you'll do it deathless. My first attemp took 49 deaths, then 12, then 3, then 0. It also makes it less frustrating (at least for me).

Hope this will help.