Ghostrunner Trophy Thoughts

RoastedPeanut

What do we think of this list? 

I never played the demo, but I saw quite a few people complaining about being constantly killed over and over in one hit. Sounds like it's going to be tough, but it looks like a really fun game regardless.

Currently 20% off (at least on the Australian store) up until release. 

On TrueAchievements.com, the list was reveled way before the official list were released. They speculated an easy task, but I'm not sure. Pre-order it but have no clue if it is difficult or mainly was the beta test. I'm gonna give it a shot and see what I find. 

Edited by Xenoblast91

5 hours ago, SnowStorm said:

I never played the demo, but I saw quite a few people complaining about being constantly killed over and over in one hit. Sounds like it's going to be tough, but it looks like a really fun game regardless.

Yeah, I heard enemies are one-shot, and you're one-shot. The trailer looked interesting, but I dunno about buying it. Sounds difficult.

1 hour ago, TheDarkBlade9 said:

Has anybody else noticed that the description for the Wallrunner trophy say - Kill X enemies right after jumping off a wall. Did they forgot to replace the X with the actual number needed for the trophy or am I missing something? 

Yeah, i did. 

Also the description for one trophy reads "Kill 3 enemies at once witah a falling Drone", so they did a sloppy job with these... I hope thats no indication for overall quality control... 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, TheDarkBlade9 said:

Has anybody else noticed that the description for the Wallrunner trophy say - Kill X enemies right after jumping off a wall. Did they forgot to replace the X with the actual number needed for the trophy or am I missing something? 

I noticed the typo which was mentioned in the comment below yours, but this one I completely missed. Hopefully that's something that won't be an issue once this games released. Day 1 patch incoming 

• Like 1

I compared the trophy list to the achievement list released awhile ago. The "Kill X enemies right after jumping off a wall" achievement is for killing 74 enemies, but then some of the other achievements have an X in place of a value, whereas the trophy equivalent has the actual value. One thing both lists have in common though....the "Kill 3 enemies at once witah a falling Drone" typo 

On 10/22/2020 at 10:08 PM, SnowStorm said:

Have they never played Hotline Miami or Meat Boy?... There's quite a few games with 1 hit kills.

If the game is built around that mechanic, get good or they should stop complaining.

• Like 1

On 10/24/2020 at 11:56 AM, jonesey46 said:

I just went from knowing nothing about this game to pre-ordering it for the discount. Looks like a lot of fun and a good challenge. Hopefully no trophy issues once it drops. 

doing the exact same here, after watching some streaming it and seeing the trophy list it all of a sudden has me sold on it

Edited by WhoElseBut-Matty
  • Like 1

On 26/10/2020 at 0:50 AM, aZombieDictator said:

Have they never played Hotline Miami or Meat Boy?... There's quite a few games with 1 hit kills.

If the game is built around that mechanic, get good or they should stop complaining.

Yeah I'm a bit sick of people complaining about 1 hit kill mechanics. After playing the game for a bit last night, it just works well being 1 hit kill. 

What doesn't work though? Well I should be unlocking trophies from the European list, but for some reason everyone is locked into the North American list. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SnowStorm said:

What doesn't work though? Well I should be unlocking trophies from the European list, but for some reason everyone is locked into the North American list. 

I'm pretty sure PSNProfiles labelled the regions before anyone had any trophies in either, so there was no way to tell.

The one that's currently labelled NA is the EU list.

Pre-ordered this a month or so back after playing the Steam demo during PAX online. It was really cool. The trophies don't look too hard. Then again, playing a 1 hit game on a console that's and FPP game could be pretty tough for me just wrangling the controls. Some of the Misc trophies could be tough to find the right place to do them. I wonder how long the full game is.

Did both stacks 

game is really hard  on my First stack Ive die 722 times in the last stage 

most trophies are pretty easy besides finish a level without dying

Have a link for it here that Can make it easier for you 

and kill 23 in a row without dying  was hard 

ill really recommed this game its super fun and fasted paced 

On 11/1/2020 at 1:54 PM, AllanGronkjaer said:

Did both stacks 

game is really hard  on my First stack Ive die 722 times in the last stage 

most trophies are pretty easy besides finish a level without dying

Have a link for it here that Can make it easier for you 

and kill 23 in a row without dying  was hard 

ill really recommed this game its super fun and fasted paced 

How did you do the 23 kills without dying? That sounds brutally difficult.