Free to play

Smashero

I managed to get the platinum trophy just before the end of the first game lol, a completely grindy and stupid list, glad that this one is better!

Horrible game nearly every trophy is glitched, I won a match with 9 kills and made sure to crouch 50 times, that’s 3 trophies that haven’t popped 

I’ve been MVP several times and still have not gotten the first kill trophy ?

Edited by KSTORM25
  • Like 1

I tried the game for a few minutes, see how it works. From what I can see it's doable with time. But I think the game isn't finished yet. I didn't see any way to choose a game mode, or to invite a friend, let alone play in private. Maybe these features will be added later.

Even if you suck at fps games like me, the trophies are cumulative and will probably unlock at some point. Some of them might be difficult though, like being the first to kill someone, as I can't even kill someone in a whole match, or kill with 5% hp left. Gameplay and aiming in particular is horrible, way worse than the previous Operation7 game, and most of the time I end up shooting at the ground when I want to aim at the head. I just hope they'll improve it in the future, especially by adding a private mode which will allow us to boost easily.

15 minutes ago, Devil-Danna said:

I tried the game for a few minutes, see how it works. From what I can see it's doable with time. But I think the game isn't finished yet. I didn't see any way to choose a game mode, or to invite a friend, let alone play in private. Maybe these features will be added later.

Even if you suck at fps games like me, the trophies are cumulative and will probably unlock at some point. Some of them might be difficult though, like being the first to kill someone, as I can't even kill someone in a whole match, or kill with 5% hp left. Gameplay and aiming in particular is horrible, way worse than the previous Operation7 game, and most of the time I end up shooting at the ground when I want to aim at the head. I just hope they'll improve it in the future, especially by adding a private mode which will allow us to boost easily.

Damn, I'll give it a try in my burner account to see how it is 

While most of the trophies seems like you'll be getting it naturally by keep playing. There's 1 trophy, The Die Hard trophy which I think requires boosting otherwise it's extremely rare to happen (let alone have to do it 100 times)

100 kills with scope aiming also gonna be tough one. Did anyone else use the scope regularly to shoot? (Else than when using MSR)

6 hours ago, Devil-Danna said:

There is totally a way to invite friends.....push triangle at the lobby screen, x on your friend. 

16 hours ago, Nitro said:

You never turned the sound off on your controller? That was the first thing I did lol

nah that was the best part! xD all the "holy shit!", "godlike", "you're the man" etc

this one seems pretty horrible at first but I've adjusted after a few games and can destroy pretty easily now with mvp most matches  it helps to equip a scope for sure, at least for me

• Like 2

For anyone wondering you can drive a vehicle into the enemy spawn if they open the door for you to get in. I just went into the enemy base with a van and kept driving back and forth on spawn. Grabbed about 10 kills in one match lol 

Edited by KSTORM25
  • Like 1

On 24.10.2020 at 4:46 AM, serpent_guy said:

While most of the trophies seems like you'll be getting it naturally by keep playing. There's 1 trophy, The Die Hard trophy which I think requires boosting otherwise it's extremely rare to happen (let alone have to do it 100 times)

100 kills with scope aiming also gonna be tough one. Did anyone else use the scope regularly to shoot? (Else than when using MSR)

Look at my thread for a easy "die Hard" method. 

Platinum is about 20 hours. 

Edited by LegendaryPound69