Seasoned to perfection confirmed fix!

danrules123

Hi all. I got seasoned to perfection to pop and my theory is correct. 
Ea might patch it but if they don’t here’s how you get. 
You must complete the entire milestone of the two first rewards you unlocked first. For example when I got the game the first reward I completed was 20 SBC from squad building fundamentals. Next I completed the first reward of stadium development which was to play a match. 

the first milestone I completed was transfer list followed by stadium and nothing pop. Only once I completed the sbc milestone did it pop.

the reason many of you are not getting it is because your second milestone you reward you got was either from Rival Mastery or or probably Finishing Mastery. You have to complete those for it to pop. Those are grindy masterys though. :( 

Lastly I can confirm you don’t have to claim the rewards the trophy just ipops 

• Like 1

Just now, m678hk0078 said:

I hope they fix this because after a quick look of milestones Rivals is likely my 2nd one. 'Play 10 rivals matches and scoring a at least one goal' This is very likely happened first lol

Yes that’s why so many people are not getting this trophy. When I got the game o did like 20 gold upgrade Sbcs at the start to boost my squad the. I started playing division rivals. 

I’m sure the will patch it.. 

I don’t think that anyone remember what his first milestone and the trophy detail said only to finish two so Im thinking they will fix it. 
In my case I don’t know if the second milestone for me was the finishing or sbc or the squad battle I’m sure it wasn’t the rivals

1 minute ago, XRiderOfDoomX said:

I’m sure the will patch it.. 

I don’t think that anyone remember what his first milestone and the trophy detail said only to finish two so Im thinking they will fix it. 
In my case I don’t know if the second milestone for me was the finishing or sbc or the squad battle I’m sure it wasn’t the rivals

They might patch it but you know EA. If it’s squad battles that you have left that’s easy just do bronze upgrades then use those cards for silver then gold. 

I redemeed at about the same time the first objetives for Assist, Squad Battles and Finishing (it's appearing on this order on my stadium theme items). Finished Assist and didn't get the trophy, so i will be going for Finishing and see if it unlocks, otherwise it will take about a month for me to finish the Squad Battles milestone.

Also, Stadium Development II objetive is now available, and if it's anything like the first, your stadium will get upgraded to Tier 3 as soon as you finish this objetive. Which means the platinum is now obtainable. 

17 minutes ago, Gaollion said:

I redemeed at about the same time the first objetives for Assist, Squad Battles and Finishing (it's appearing on this order on my stadium theme items). Finished Assist and didn't get the trophy, so i will be going for Finishing and see if it unlocks, otherwise it will take about a month for me to finish the Squad Battles milestone.

Also, Stadium Development II objetive is now available, and if it's anything like the first, your stadium will get upgraded to Tier 3 as soon as you finish this objetive. Which means the platinum is now obtainable. 

When I login in a few hours ago it said new stadium objectives but it was still locked???? Now the ea servers are down so we’ll see. 

48 minutes ago, danrules123 said:

They might patch it but you know EA. If it’s squad battles that you have left that’s easy just do bronze upgrades then use those cards for silver then gold. 

Squad battle not squad building challenge (sbc) 

If it sbc its easy 

im Pretty sure that the second for me was the squad battle that’s say I need to win 300 games in world class level 

min the finishing I’m at 7/9 just need more 20 free kicks and 5 volley maybe it will open up for me after it 

Ok after check it’s don’t work. 
just finished the finishing mastery too and didn’t got the trophy. 
also finished before 

stadium development 1, asist mastery and transfer market. 
so for now I finished 4 milestones and didn’t get it and I’m sure that the finishing was my second milestone that I started

going to finish stadium development 2 and sbc and I’ll update if the trophy will poops 

29 minutes ago, XRiderOfDoomX said:

Ok after check it’s don’t work. 
just finished the finishing mastery too and didn’t got the trophy. 
also finished before 

stadium development 1, asist mastery and transfer market. 
so for now I finished 4 milestones and didn’t get it and I’m sure that the finishing was my second milestone that I started

going to finish stadium development 2 and sbc and I’ll update if the trophy will poops 

You previously said you're pretty sure that the Squad battle was the second you claim ?

2 hours ago, danrules123 said:

my theory is correct another friend of mine confirmed. Only the first two milestones you got rewards from will pop the trophy. You can complete all the milestones you want but if it’s not the first two it will never pop.  

What are the two milestones he needed for his trophy? Simple curiosity

Damn I hope squad battle is not one of my two first..

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Chlorhydric said:

What are the two milestones he needed for his trophy? Simple curiosity

Damn I hope squad battle is not one of my two first..

I would like to wait for another season which will start after 25 days.

As we dont know which milestones start with, recommend that dont waste time for grinding.

1 hour ago, Hendo14Legend said:

I would like to wait for another season which will start after 25 days.

As we dont know which milestones start with, recommend that dont waste time for grinding.

not updated, they are until the end of the game

Can be tracked by sorting rewards by newest

Edited by s-cyrax