Seasoned to perfection confirmed fix!

danrules123

1 hour ago, Kowal821 said:

Transfer market milestone
What about listing players on webapp? I do every transfer things on fifa21 web app and I'm curious if the trophy will pop If i left 20 last transfers to do in game. What do you think guys?

So long as you claim the reward in game, you should be good. But better to be safe.

Edited by ChrisF22

7 hours ago, Kowal821 said:

Transfer market milestone
What about listing players on webapp? I do every transfer things on fifa21 web app and I'm curious if the trophy will pop If i left 20 last transfers to do in game. What do you think guys?

For the SBC trophy each of the 10 SBC needed to be done at console. I suspect this works similarly

Just finished the Finishing Objectives (4th completed) and no trophy. Guess it means I’m praying for a patch (lol), or more realistically winning 250 more Squad Battles games on World Class. Feel like every year they mess something up on the trophy list, getting fed up of it ?

19 hours ago, s-cyrax said:

not updated, they are until the end of the game

Can be tracked by sorting rewards by newest

maybe ea will add some new milestone after the commencement of the season 2

p.s. 4 guys have obtained the platinum trophy...

Edited by Hendo14Legend

13 hours ago, Chlorhydric said:

Someone told me he got the trophy when he finished Stadium 2 milestone, which can't be one of the two he claimed first... So no fix :(

Don't forget to post here to give visibility to this problem..

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Trophy-not-popped/m-p/9592954#M3370

He got the tier 3 stadium trophy 

not the seasoned to perfection 

24 minutes ago, ChrisF22 said:

I finally unlocked this trophy. I had to claim Stadium Development 2 and the SBC one back to back. I hadn’t started the SBC one until yesterday, so Dan’s method did not work for me

Ok that’s good. I didn’t have to claim anything and it popped so I guess it’s just buggy then 

12 minutes ago, danrules123 said:

Ok that’s good. I didn’t have to claim anything and it popped so I guess it’s just buggy then 

Yeah so I unlocked the final Stadium Development 2 objective and the Group Reward, then went and completed the 100th SBC (which I had prepared) and it unlocked when I submitted the SBC. Also worth noting, I believe these may be the first two where I didn’t claim any objective rewards from the group on the web app, it was all on console.

For anyone else that wants to try it this way, I’d recommend it. Use the Bronze Pack method to work towards the 100 SBCs with the Bronze (and Silver and Gold) Upgrade SBCs. If you check prices on players along the way, you shouldn’t lose much, or any coins, I pretty much broke even doing it. Then leave the 100th SBC unclaimed until you complete another milestone group, and submit it after you’ve claimed the reward.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ChrisF22 said:

I finally unlocked this trophy. I had to claim Stadium Development 2 and the SBC one back to back. I hadn’t started the SBC one until yesterday, so Dan’s method did not work for me

I had left the Group Reward from the Assist one unclaimed and finished the Transfer Market objetive on the same session, and still didn't unlock the trophy a few weeks ago. Seems even messier than i thought. Already finished 5 Milestone Groups and no trophy, i wonder if deleting the club restores them, although i don't want to lose almost a million coins to test. :facepalm:

8 hours ago, Gaollion said:

I had left the Group Reward from the Assist one unclaimed and finished the Transfer Market objetive on the same session, and still didn't unlock the trophy a few weeks ago. Seems even messier than i thought. Already finished 5 Milestone Groups and no trophy, i wonder if deleting the club restores them, although i don't want to lose almost a million coins to test. :facepalm:

I was tempted to do this but neither do I haha

11 hours ago, ChrisF22 said:

I’m hoping this is some kind of breakthrough and will work for me if I complete stadium development 2 and transfer mastery at same time it might pop but I doubt it. I’ve already completed assist mastery, sbc, stadium development 1 and got nothing :( 

8 hours ago, Gaollion said:

Same... 6 groups no trophy, 0 methods works.. it's random

20 hours ago, mcgrotty__ said:

Your milestones don’t reset if you delete your club. 

Oh, man. And this year they decided to release the League Players on the Objetives tab instead of Milestones, otherwise we would at least have 10 extra chances of getting this trophy. :shakefist:

I have finally got this trophy to pop and now the platinum! I completed stadium development 2 nothing.... then I listed 1000th player on market to complete that milestone group and it popped instantly before even claiming the group reward. Previously I had completed stadium development 1, assist mastery, sbcs. This trophy is just random as hell