Seasoned to perfection confirmed fix!

danrules123

1 hour ago, Greeney-98 said:

I have finally got this trophy to pop and now the platinum! I completed stadium development 2 nothing.... then I listed 1000th player on market to complete that milestone group and it popped instantly before even claiming the group reward. Previously I had completed stadium development 1, assist mastery, sbcs. This trophy is just random as hell 

What is your method to get 1000 players?

Buy Bronze pack and list? 

4 minutes ago, Hendo14Legend said:

Buy 100 Bronze Players on the market and list them for more than they are going for, so they don't sell. Every hour you come back to relist manually each card (not pressing R2 to relist them all) will count as 100 listings. 

2 minutes ago, Gaollion said:

Buy 100 Bronze Players on the market and list them for more than they are going for, so they don't sell. Every hour you come back to relist manually each card (not pressing R2 to relist them all) will count as 100 listings. 

Most of them don't sell anyway even for the default price lol. But I doubt that if using R2 will count as 100 listings 

29 minutes ago, m678hk0078 said:

Most of them don't sell anyway even for the default price lol. But I doubt that if using R2 will count as 100 listings 

Depends who you buy. I was buying English CB's and selling for more than i paid until i learned that relisting them counted as well. And like i said, pressing R2 won't work, you have to do it manually to count, but it's still faster than buying through the market and selling them. 

I finished 6 milestones groups 

stadium development 1 

transfer market mastery 

asist mastery 

finishing mastery 

stadium development 2

Squad battles mastery 

at this order and still didn’t get the trophy I can assure that the problem isn’t fixed yet the squad battle is the first milestone I earned and didn’t get it 

I opened a subject in EA help you can comment there and hope they will fix it 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/FUT-milestone-trophy-bug/m-p/9664012/highlight/false#M7771

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, XRiderOfDoomX said:

J'ai terminé 6 groupes de jalons 

développement du stade 1 

maîtrise du marché des transferts 

maîtrise asiste 

maîtrise de la finition 

développement du stade 2

Maîtrise des batailles en escouade 

à cet ordre et je n'ai toujours pas reçu le trophée, je peux assurer que le problème n'est pas encore résolu, la bataille d'équipe est le premier jalon que j'ai gagné et je ne l'ai pas obtenu 

J'ai ouvert un sujet dans EA pour vous aider à y commenter et j'espère qu'ils le corrigeront 

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/FUT-milestone-trophy-bug/mp/9664012/highlight/false#M7771

Still no response from EA. 
I try to "UP" on the EA forum all day so that it will answer one day...

On 29/10/2020 at 6:03 AM, ChrisF22 said:

Yeah so I unlocked the final Stadium Development 2 objective and the Group Reward, then went and completed the 100th SBC (which I had prepared) and it unlocked when I submitted the SBC. Also worth noting, I believe these may be the first two where I didn’t claim any objective rewards from the group on the web app, it was all on console.

For anyone else that wants to try it this way, I’d recommend it. Use the Bronze Pack method to work towards the 100 SBCs with the Bronze (and Silver and Gold) Upgrade SBCs. If you check prices on players along the way, you shouldn’t lose much, or any coins, I pretty much broke even doing it. Then leave the 100th SBC unclaimed until you complete another milestone group, and submit it after you’ve claimed the reward.

Buy $400 Bronze pack can earn three bronze players, at least four packs complete bronze upgrade. Cost $1200

Once complete the bronze upgrade, I will get two silver players. At least Six times bronze upgrade can earn 11 silver players. Cost between $6000 and $7200

Then use the silver players to upgrade to gold players. That costs a lot. Why shouldnt lose much? I wanna know that, thanks.

Edited by Hendo14Legend

Did anyone tried to finish two milestones at once?

On 10/31/2020 at 5:41 AM, Greeney-98 said:

I have finally got this trophy to pop and now the platinum! I completed stadium development 2 nothing.... then I listed 1000th player on market to complete that milestone group and it popped instantly before even claiming the group reward. Previously I had completed stadium development 1, assist mastery, sbcs. This trophy is just random as hell 

Did you finish these two milestone in on session?? 

7 hours ago, Hendo14Legend said:

Buy $400 Bronze pack can earn three bronze players, at least four packs complete bronze upgrade. Cost $1200

Once complete the bronze upgrade, I will get two silver players. At least Six times bronze upgrade can earn 11 silver players. Cost between $6000 and $7200

Then use the silver players to upgrade to gold players. That costs a lot. Why shouldnt lose much? I wanna know that, thanks.

As you go there will be a lot of Bronze players that will sell. If you’re checking prices on each player (especially CBs this year), and listing any that sell for more than the lowest 200, you shouldn’t lose out on much, or any coins. I did it and broke even, after maybe 100-200 bronze packs.

2 hours ago, vHASHEM said:

Did anyone tried to finish two milestones at once?

Did you finish these two milestone in on session?? 

I will try this tomorrow. I Need to complete 8 Games for Stadium Development and 2 Volley goals for finishing mastery. I try To finish them in One Game 

47 minutes ago, prada1988 said:

I will try this tomorrow. I Need to complete 8 Games for Stadium Development and 2 Volley goals for finishing mastery. I try To finish them in One Game 

Keep us updated

On 10/29/2020 at 1:21 AM, ChrisF22 said:

I finally unlocked this trophy. I had to claim Stadium Development 2 and the SBC one back to back. I hadn’t started the SBC one until yesterday, so Dan’s method did not work for me

I think this is the solution finishing two milestone in one session  

Just got the milestones trophy thankfully.

I completed these in the following order:

Stadium Development 1

Stadium Development 2

Transfer Market Mastery

These 3 didn't get me the trophy.

So I did the 100 SBCs and assists mastery.

Trophy unlocked after I finished the assists and then sent through the 100th SBC right after the 500 assists game.

I did not have to claim any reward for it to pop either.

Now I just need the Division 3 volta trophy for the platinum.

Also packed a tradable Ronaldo yesterday from an SBC pack and he's worth 1.6 million coins! Keeping him though :D 

On 31/10/2020 at 2:56 AM, Hendo14Legend said:

Buy 100 bronze players for 150 coins then list them 1 by 1 for a price no one will pay.. make sure to do them 1 by 1 as if you press R2 to bulk relist it will only count as listing 1 player. 1 hour later relist players again 1 by 1. Rinse and repeat until 1000