2 minutes ago, xTROPHY_LEGENDx said:

Still working on it in about 3 hours I can answer that question 

Because some guys tried it in one session and they didnt get the trophy

Just now, vHASHEM said:

Because some guys tried it in one session and they didnt get the trophy

But whom did it in one game got the trophy

2 minutes ago, Majin_Gamer92 said:

What do you mean in 

pfff omg seriously I already explained above in one session means In one session of ultimate team without leaving ultimate team so not one football game otherwise i would have said in 1 football game?‍♂️

3 minutes ago, I-FaNTaSTiCzZ-l said:

Well done, random question but what is this no loss glitch? And does it still work?

I don’t know I didn’t use it 

16 minutes ago, Gumble_Monkey said:

If he finished more than 2 confirms trophy is still bugged after patch 1f643.png1f643.png

And you still don’t understand pfff ?‍♂️ All you need to do is finish 2 without closing ultimate team 

30 minutes ago, vHASHEM said:

In total how many did u finish ?

3 but that doesn’t matter 

8 minutes ago, xTROPHY_LEGENDx said:

And you still don’t understand pfff ?‍♂️ All you need to do is finish 2 without closing ultimate team 

3 but that doesn’t matter 

Well I do understand because if you had completed one when you had already done 2 the trophy would've popped. I'm specifically talking about whether it got patched not the work around. No need for the sarcastic bullshit pffffff

1 minute ago, Gumble_Monkey said:

Well I do understand because if you had completed one when you had already done 2 the trophy would've popped. I'm specifically talking about whether it got patched not the work around. No need for the sarcastic bullshit pffffff

What does it matter if it got patched just get 2 In one session and it will pop ?

Just now, Gumble_Monkey said:

Yeah yeah let me just get 500 goals and assists in one session or 300 rivals or squad battles wins gimme 2  

I really really hope you’re not serious you still do NOT understand ? you can just grind it till you for example need 1 more goal and 1 more assist and then just complete those in 1 sessions of ultimate i hope for youre sake you understand now ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️

4 minutes ago, xTROPHY_LEGENDx said:

I really really hope you’re not serious you still do NOT understand 1f602.png you can just grind it till you for example need 1 more goal and 1 more assist and then just complete those in 1 sessions of ultimate i hope for youre sake you understand now ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️

I said session not match you dumb fuck lord give me strength if you're attempting to help people you're awful 

Edited by Gumble_Monkey