Seasoned to perfection confirmed fix!

danrules123

Just now, Gumble_Monkey said:

Christ almighty, never make a guide for people or anything. WhY HAvEnT YoU dOnE It YeT ITs EaSy MAn ???

Your acting like you can’t get those objectives in 1 session so you just don’t understand you think you need to do everything at once ??‍♂️ Otherwise you wouldnt say give me 2 mins and if it’s to time consuming for you don’t play fifa games...

14 minutes ago, Gumble_Monkey said:

Yeah yeah let me just get 500 goals and assists in one session or 300 rivals or squad battles wins gimme 2 mins 

499 goals and 499 assist them complete in one session (;

3 minutes ago, xTROPHY_LEGENDx said:

Your acting like you can’t get those objectives in 1 session so you just don’t understand you think you need to do everything at once 1f602.png?‍♂️ Otherwise you wouldnt say give me 2 mins and if it’s to time consuming for you don’t play fifa games...

499 goals and 499 assist them complete in one session (;

I'll take advice from you when you've got more plats than me chief, and while you're @ it check my fifa stats for plats then keep chatting shit if you want tips on trophy hunting just ask bro xo 

Edited by Gumble_Monkey

1 minute ago, Gumble_Monkey said:

I'll take advice from you when you've got more plats than me chief, and while you're @ it check my fifa stats for plats then keep chatting shit if you want tips on trophy hunting just ask bro xo 

I think you need tips from me mate only 1 plat under 1% ??? i got every fifa plat i don’t see that on you’re profile also you’re not even near my ratio of hard plats and trophies and look at you’re completion ratio I think you’re in need of some real advice from me (;

4 minutes ago, Gumble_Monkey said:

And 1 more thing the only reason you have more plats is because of the amount of easy games you have shame on you man LMOA

Just now, xTROPHY_LEGENDx said:

I think you need tips from me mate only 1 plat under 1% 1f602.png1f602.png1f602.png i got every fifa plat i don’t see that on you’re profile also you’re not even near my ratio of hard plats and trophies and look at you’re completion ratio I think you’re in need of some real advice from me (;

??? that's it for me I've had my fun get nibble after nibble from you. All the best I'm hear if you need tips hunny just message and ask xo 

You looked through 348 plats in 2 mins wow I'm impressed proud of you still 

I looked at all of you’re rarest trophies and scrolled like 15 seconds down you’re list and I saw no hard plats 80% easy games once i see something like that I’m not even going to waste my time by looking any further ?

1 minute ago, Gumble_Monkey said:

This obsessive behaviour is concerning me can I help in any way? Everything okay at home? Always here to talk 

Who knew someone would get this mad when I wouldn't use his trophy work around ?

You’re account looks like an 8 year old so yeah I get pretty mad when someone’s proud of such thing and says i need advice ??? 

Just now, xTROPHY_LEGENDx said:

I looked at all of you’re rarest trophies and scrolled like 15 seconds down you’re list and I saw no hard plats 80% easy games once i see something like that I’m not even going to waste my time by looking any further 1f602.png

That's good for you, now this behaviour is concerning can you politely leave me alone its not good for you. You're better than this. Get some help. With you every step of the way. All the best 

That's good for you, now this behaviour is concerning can you politely leave me alone its not good for you. You're better than this. Get some help. With you every step of the way. All the best 

Yeah I’m not going to waist anymore more of my time on you good luck with buying more easy plats ??‍♂️

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chlorhydric said:

Ok looks like the two kids finished their fight. Please next time just add each other on PSN and keep your shit for you both. 

There is zero mention of trophy fix in the patch note. Some are lucky, some are not, some got the trophy by completing two milestones in the same session, some not,it's purely random.

But it looks like two milestones seems essential for some that got the trophy: Transfert market and SBC. A lot of people told that finish/redeem a milestone ( Goals, Stadiums, Assists...) then list their 1000th player/finish their 100th sbc right after pop the trophy. If you still have one of those two milestones, fell free to try that. But I saw someone told that it did not work for him, so not a 100% solution.

However , there is a lot of people who already redeemed those two milestones, so keep spamming the Ea Bug reports previously linked.

Exactly man. I hate when someone's saying THIS IS FIX, DO THAT AND YOU WILL GET TROPHY 100%. It's random and I don't think ea care about trophies in any way but maybe they will patch it someday. Ea extended weekend league registration in fifa20 to one year just to make people get a trophy for that so maybe they care...

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Kowal821 said:

Exactly man. I hate when someone's saying THIS IS FIX, DO THAT AND YOU WILL GET TROPHY 100%. It's random and I don't think ea care about trophies in any way but maybe they will patch it someday. Ea extended weekend league registration in fifa20 to one year just to make people get a trophy for that so maybe they care...

It’s is NOT random why do I need to explain this again if you get 2 milestones in 1 sessions you WILL get the trophy that’s how everyone that has it got it!!!

20 minutes ago, xTROPHY_LEGENDx said:

It’s is NOT random why do I need to explain this again if you get 2 milestones in 1 sessions you WILL get the trophy that’s how everyone that has it got it!!!

There is No one that has done 2 in a single sessions and didn’t get it you guys shouldn’t wait on a patch if there will even come one because there has never been a glitched trophy before 

2 hours ago, xTROPHY_LEGENDx said:

It is random ffs

2 hours ago, xTROPHY_LEGENDx said:

There is No one that has done 2 in a single sessions and didn’t get it you guys shouldn’t wait on a patch if there will even come one because there has never been a glitched trophy before 

I know one dude on polish trophy hunters group who did 2 milestones in one session and did not get a trophy so maybe calm down?

49 minutes ago, kasorugi said:

Another question that interests me and maybe someone know it.

Are the milestone groups depending on the seasons in FIFA 21, so are for season 2 (in approx. 16 days) coming new milestones or are the milestone groups once the whole game?

Milestones are for whole game but they could add some new ones

Edited by Kowal821