Seasoned to perfection confirmed fix!

danrules123

On 10/31/2020 at 5:40 PM, JSmurphy said:
5 minutes ago, ROSSIs077 said:
On 10/31/2020 at 5:40 PM, JSmurphy said:

I have unlocked this now. I completed 69/70 games of Stadium II. I completed 99/100 SBCs. I competed the 100th game, redeemed reward, then completed the 100th SBC and it popped.

Just need to do a few more games to reach 200 apps and platinum is mine! I got it! thanks  

I got it thanks

Edited by ROSSIs077

My friend just got it I think this is the fix. You need to get two milestones in one session without leaving ultimate team. I just remembered I got stadium upgrade and sbc done in the same gaming session  without leaving FIFA. If you do one and quit and do another it won’t pop. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RobbieVI- said:

If anyone wants to boost the Free Kicks/Volleys add me - RobbieVI-

You can do the free kicks with a second controller at FUT friendlies as well. But the disadvantage is, you have to finish the game and can't quit the match, otherwise it doesn't count.

2 hours ago, danrules123 said:

My friend just got it I think this is the fix. You need to get two milestones in one session without leaving ultimate team. I just remembered I got stadium upgrade and sbc done in the same gaming session  without leaving FIFA. If you do one and quit and do another it won’t pop. 

You might as well edit your first post on this topic, then, considering you're the OP and the supposed initial fix can be misleading for those that aren't following this topic on a regular basis. 

All in all, this trophy remains glitched as of now. The description of the trophy is to complete two milestone groups, not two milestone groups in one session. I already have completed 6 and should've had this trophy for a while now, and if it remains like this, there's a big chance people can finish all milestones and not receive the trophy, considering you supposedly need to get two in the same session (not just redeeming them, which i've done in the first two, but finishing them), and even still isn't a foolproof method.

Given that the only milestones i have left that don't require an absurd amount of grind or effort are SBC's and the yet to be released Stadium Development III, if i don't get the trophy with the two milestones in a session method i will just wait until EA publicly acknowledges this glitched trophy and fixes yet. I already tried reedeming two in the same session and finishing the first two milestones i started and didn't get the trophy (the latter being the method the OP posted). 

• Like 2

There is no doubt about this beeing a glitched one. The are different theorys. 2 in 1 sessions seems to be a try. But im scared to grind 300 champion wins + 300 rivals wins and dont get rewarded. 

There were online trophy fixes in the past. Fifa09 got one after psn hack and network restart blocked a trophy for just visiting the fifa09 ingame store. So i have more hope for a patch rather to grind 600 wins against sweety players.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Morphiar said:

Looks like they are starting to add new milestones now so should hopefully become a bit easier to unlock :)

Thankfully. Got worried when they released the League Player on the Objetives tab, but now with Squad Foundations it looks like we'll have more options and attempts for this trophy. Last year we had 10 Milestones due to League Players, let's see how many more of Squad Foundations they intend to add. 

I just got the trophy!

Like many others I had more than two milestones completed but no trophy. I had Stadium Development, Squad Building Fundamentals & Transfer Market Mastery. After reading this thread I decided to try completing two at the one time and that worked for me. I completed Assist Mastery and Stadium Development II in the same game. After the full time whistle went the trophy popped for me. I didn’t claim them or anything. 

Just got the trophy. I did 99 SBC.. then finished off assist mastery.. claimed the assist mastery rewards then went back and did the 100th SBC. It popped instantly. I had Stadium Dev 1 and 2 both already completed so not sure if they count. Hope this may help some of you. Good luck to all!

30 minutes ago, Hendo14Legend said:

How if someone like me already completed easier milestones seperately before and cannot fulfil two milestones at the time? Like assists, goals, stadium development, listing players, sbc

Can I reset the milestone? thanks

You can't. But you can wait for Stadium Development III and do that alongside MLS Squad Foundations (2-4 hours). 

Sounds like 2 milesstone group in one game seems to be a save walk as workaround. 

Even with the new milestone for mls, its not possible for me this way. Cause i cant win a rivals, squadbattle AND fut Champions game in ONE SINGLE MATCH. Its impossible to pair with mls in one game either. 

24 minutes ago, HRO-QQ99 said:

Sounds like 2 milesstone group in one game seems to be a save walk as workaround. 

Even with the new milestone for mls, its not possible for me this way. Cause i cant win a rivals, squadbattle AND fut Champions game in ONE SINGLE MATCH. Its impossible to pair with mls in one game either. 

wait for stadium 3 tomorrow, and with MLS . 

37 minutes ago, HRO-QQ99 said:

The current workaround is to do two milestones in one session, and of course, finishing two in the same game will work because it's in a single session, obviously. I got the trophy by doing MLS and SBC, when i finished the 15th game on MLS i went back to the menus without claiming anything and sent the final SBC and unlocked it instantly. 

The trophy popped up for me when I finished the "Finishing Mastery" with my 25th direct free kick and the "Assist Mastery" with the 500th assist in the same game. After the match was over, the trophy popped directly up. I didn't have to redeem the rewards. Before that I got also the two milestones "Stadium Development I" and "Stadium Development II".