Seasoned to perfection confirmed fix!

danrules123

So after reading through this, it appears is going to be a grind for me, I'll get the MLS objective to the last game and then finish the finishing mastery before playing the last game (I've already done 5 groups so these are the easiest 2 left. 

Does anyone fancy letting me score a volley and freekick in 24 matches before quitting? Would really help me out

21 hours ago, ShotgunSquirrel said:

I've seen a few people mention they've farmed the 100 SBC objective. Is there a fast/cheap way to farm these? 

Not fast, but if you start opening Bronze packs, sell any players that will sell for more than 200 coins, and any that don't go into the Bronze Upgrade SBCs. Use the Silvers from that in the Silver Upgrade SBC, and the Golds from that in the Gold Upgrade SBC. It's longer, but you'll be losing less coins, I broke even while doing it.

• Like 1

On 8.11.2020 at 6:54 PM, loooool12222016 said:

Just got the trophy by completing MLS SQUAD FOUNDATIONS and SQUAD BUILDING FUNDAMENTALS in same session. Good luck guys!!

Thanks for the "Confirmation" that the MLS Squad Foundations are also working for it. I expected that it is counting, but you never know ^^

So I will also head this combination for the trophy...

On 05/11/2020 at 10:17 AM, Hendo14Legend said:

How if someone like me already completed easier milestones seperately before and cannot fulfil two milestones at the time? Like assists, goals, stadium development, listing players, sbc

Can I reset the milestone? thanks

the only way to reset milestones is by deleting your club, but you will loose your players as well as your coins

On 18.11.2020 at 3:21 PM, DaKaTotal said:

Thanks for the "Confirmation" that the MLS Squad Foundations are also working for it. I expected that it is counting, but you never know ^^

So I will also head this combination for the trophy...

Just want to "confirm the confirmation", I just unlocked the trophy by completing "MLS Squad Foundations" and "Squad Building Fundamentals" in one session.

Edited by DaKaTotal
  • Like 1

guys i'm planning to do MLS + SBC in one sitting. Im planning to do 99 SBC's first and try for the MLS. For the people who got the trophy in one-sitting method, i had 2 doubts:

1. Do you have to win all 15 MLS matches in one sitting or just the last one to complete the objective?

2. Does redeeming the objective rewards affect the trophy ? Should i not collect any reward or collect reward after completing objectives ?

Any help would be great :)

3 hours ago, SiN_619 said:

guys i'm planning to do MLS + SBC in one sitting. Im planning to do 99 SBC's first and try for the MLS. For the people who got the trophy in one-sitting method, i had 2 doubts:

1. Do you have to win all 15 MLS matches in one sitting or just the last one to complete the objective?

2. Does redeeming the objective rewards affect the trophy ? Should i not collect any reward or collect reward after completing objectives ?

last one

3 hours ago, SiN_619 said:

1. No, just finish the last requirement

2. Nope, the trophy pops before redeeming the rewards.

11 hours ago, QuickAsAWhip said:

I cant do 100 sbcs lads, I am one game away from the mls milestone. Do you think if I complete the stadium dev 3 milestone in same sitting that it will pop? 

It should in theory. (But you never know)

No chance you can spam bronze packs + upgrade SBC? That worked for me