Seasoned to perfection confirmed fix!

danrules123

5 hours ago, QuickAsAWhip said:

Well I could but it costs 400 coins for a pack with 3 players in it. So every 1600 I get to do 1 sbc? X that by 100 and its 160000 to do. I dobt see how people make profit of doing bpm. It seems rubbish to me. 

I do BPM and make lots of profit. I think you’re mixing the 2. BPM is about selling the players you get once they become relevant in an sbc. Once you sell a few for a few thousands you’ve covered the costs of 10s of new bronze packs.

But yeah it wouldn’t be worth doing the objective purely on bronze packs (as you said). I did other sbc’s as well and had tons of bronze players already from BPM,

23 hours ago, QuickAsAWhip said:

Well I could but it costs 400 coins for a pack with 3 players in it. So every 1600 I get to do 1 sbc? X that by 100 and its 160000 to do. I dobt see how people make profit of doing bpm. It seems rubbish to me. 

More Bronze players than you'd think sell for more than 200 coins. if you're checking every player's prices, you should at minimum break even, or make a small loss.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Davregryn90 said:

Yes i just did it.

Dou you have to complete both of the milestones from objectice 1 to max in one day or only the last objective of the milestone? Like can i begin with Stadium Development and MLS Squad Foundations and can level each objectives every day without open the reward. And let open the last objective of each Milestone and do both of them in one day. Or do i have do play al 50 Games + MLS mission in one day? 

5 minutes ago, ThaaIsrafiI said:

Dou you have to complete both of the milestones from objectice 1 to max in one day or only the last objective of the milestone? Like can i begin with Stadium Development and MLS Squad Foundations and can level each objectives every day without open the reward. And let open the last objective of each Milestone and do both of them in one day. Or do i have do play al 50 Games + MLS mission in one day? 

You can just do the last part on both of the milestones. For example i had only bycycle kick and was on 99/100 sbc done and did them both in the same setting and the trophy popped. Just finish the last part of 2 milestones in the same session.

29 minutes ago, Davregryn90 said:

You can just do the last part on both of the milestones. For example i had only bycycle kick and was on 99/100 sbc done and did them both in the same setting and the trophy popped. Just finish the last part of 2 milestones in the same session.

Ok thank you to helping out. Do you think i can do it with MLS and Stadium Development? Does the Stadium Objectives count? If yes i will do 49/50 Games and on MLS i will play until 14/15 games and do both in one seasion

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ThaaIsrafiI said:

Ok thank you to helping out. Do you think i can do it with MLS and Stadium Development? Does the Stadium Objectives count? If yes i will do 49/50 Games and on MLS i will play until 14/15 games and do both in one seasion

Yes it will work

1 hour ago, ThaaIsrafiI said:

Yes aslong as you dont leave FUT!

YES this really happened.....

played the last match of mls and got the milestone then went for the last game for stadium developement 2 and fut crashes so I‘m being kicked out the lobby impossible to get the trophy because you have to do it in „one sitting“. I‘m so fucking mad. Have to play this stupid shit game for 20+ FURTHER alltough that would have been the last trophy to platinum, this is just fucked up!

Can confirm that finishing 2 objective groups in one session pops the Trophy. 

I finished the Eredivisie Milestone, collected all rewards and claimed the final group reward. 

Then went on to submit my 100th SBC. The moment I submitted the SBC, the trophy popped. 

Such a relief to have this out of the way. 

What do you all mean with "in the same session" ?

I completed "master in assists" and "transfermarket" or something like that, I don't remember exactly the name (put 1000 players in the market).

I guess I finished them in the same session but I'm not totally sure. I'm level 18 in this session, and there are 19 days remaining until it finishes.

Does "session" mean that in fifa? or you have to do in the same day for instance?

Edited by julianegan

15 hours ago, julianegan said:

What do you all mean with "in the same session" ?

I completed "master in assists" and "transfermarket" or something like that, I don't remember exactly the name (put 1000 players in the market).

I guess I finished them in the same session but I'm not totally sure. I'm level 18 in this session, and there are 19 days remaining until it finishes.

Does "session" mean that in fifa? or you have to do in the same day for instance?

Same session is without leaving Ultimate Team. You are confusing it with a season :)

Edited by Lindhojj

On 14/12/2020 at 3:41 PM, Simo-svk said:

Oh..we really need to finish 2 Milestone Groups in one session (without quiting Fifa ) ? I think we can finish it in another day, but in same season...

The season is irrelevant as milestone groups have no expiry date you have to stay connected to ultimate team servers whilst you finish off 2 milestone groups, it can be any 2 groups.

I got my trophy today and I completed the stadium development 3 group for playing a total of 80 matches and squad building mastery for completing 100 sbc groups, I left myself one match and one sbc so once the match was over I submitted the sbc and the trophy unlocked immediately I did not need to claim any reward from the milestone group 

Edited by ValeNort46