PSN Avatars

Xx_Abdou_R6_xX

There was an update quite a while ago which changed the size of the avatars on our profiles on the PS4, so it may give the impression that the avatar looks worse because it's smaller on your profile compared to how it looks on the PS Store?

This is how our profiles used to look before:

xhrvm4Z.jpg

• Like 2

On 23/10/2020 at 5:33 PM, Vintage_Davis said:

1. They are very cheap, so expecting 4K avatar resolution is ludicrous.

2. Are avatars really that big of a deal as to feel "scammed?" Like, it's just an avatar 1f644.png Besides, you don't even have a forum avatar, so clearly they are not that important to you ;)

But he has a point, if you pay for something that looks great and when you have it looks different and not as good then it's a scam.

Just like if you buy a game, if it looks amazing when you watch and decide to buy it and then when you play the game is broken, you'd want a refund no matter the price.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, saiyanbloodstyle said:

But he has a point, if you pay for something that looks great and when you have it looks different and not as good then it's a scam.

Just like if you buy a game, if it looks amazing when you watch and decide to buy it and then when you play the game is broken, you'd want a refund no matter the price.

I mean, I've had a Proto Man avatar for 5 years, and when I've recently changed it to Flandre from Touhou, I noticed that the avatar quality is better on Sony websites than the PS4, but I honestly couldn't give a shit about it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2 hours ago, Vintage_Davis said:

I mean, I've had a Proto Man avatar for 5 years, and when I've recently changed it to Flandre from Touhou, I noticed that the avatar quality is better on Sony websites than the PS4, but I honestly couldn't give a shit about it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah you might not but obviously there's people that care.

On 10/23/2020 at 5:33 PM, Vintage_Davis said:

1. They are very cheap, so expecting 4K avatar resolution is ludicrous.

2. Are avatars really that big of a deal as to feel "scammed?" Like, it's just an avatar 1f644.png Besides, you don't even have a forum avatar, so clearly they are not that important to you ;)

Im new to this idk what a forum avatar is. and idk how to add a picture to my post if you show me how you'll see what im talking about