AI partner keeps getting killed by the sunbeam in Chapter 4-2

remtalemta

12 minutes ago, Zippyhammer said:

Have you tried killing the Majinis controlling the beams? I think at that part you're supposed to hide under the bridge too instead of doing a long run

They are on the far end of the map and to get there I have to take either the east or west passage. I did not locate any bridge yet.

You are able to kill the Majinis controlling the beams with an explosive weapon from a distance like an RPG or the Grenade Launcher (try the Explosive Rounds), you could try using one of these at the very start of the stage, it's possible to kill the one on the left before crossing the place where the light goes through if you aim it correctly because the splash damage will hit them, and then you may try the same strategy on the other one.

If you use the cover system (square next to the wall), the AI should follow you and stay safe as well, but if this is failing then try what I wrote above.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, SealedCard said:

You are able to kill the Majinis controlling the beams with an explosive weapon from a distance like an RPG or the Grenade Launcher (try the Explosive Rounds), you could try using one of these at the very start of the stage, it's possible to kill the one on the left before crossing the place where the light goes through if you aim it correctly because the splash damage will hit them, and then you may try the same strategy on the other one.

If you use the cover system (square next to the wall), the AI should follow you and stay safe as well, but if this is failing then try what I wrote above.

Two precision flame rounds did the job. I can see now that there's a little hole in the wall, evidently for a reason.

Thanks a lot.

4PXQvUf.jpg

Edited by Swithop
  • Like 1