Ubisoft Club

Floorkiller74

Just a FYI to anyone that may care, all rewards from the Uplay/Ubisoft Club are now free for all games on PS4, except the following:

AC Odyssey

For Honor

Hyperscape

Steep

Breakpoint

Rainbow Siege

The Division 2

ALL rewards in all other games are now 100% free. No more meeting the requirements, etc. You don't even need to go into the ubisoft club and unlock them, they all unlock as soon as you log into the game. The Division, Wildlands, all the Far Cry games, Watch Dogs 1 &2, Hasbro games, The Crew 1 &2, Trials, Rayman, all the Just Dance games etc. 

This also applies to XB1 and PC. haven't tested on PS3 or 360, but Ive heard it applies there too (For the games that Uplay still works on, which is limited). I'll follow up on those later

Edited by Floorkiller74
  • Like 2

Noticed this to. Bad thing is you're now locked out of unlocking the ''Show me the money'' badge in all the games you got rewards unlocked for free.

As a completionist that kind of bugs me, that I can't unlock all badges.

Talked to ubi support about it, and they said the club is undergoing changes until the 28th, when Ubi Connect launches.

Also AC Odyssey and Steep now says ''Rewards unavailable'' if I login to the club and app.

Guess we'll have to wait til 28th to see if things are corrected or not.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dzstrpc said:

Noticed this to. Bad thing is you're now locked out of unlocking the ''Show me the money'' badge in all the games you got rewards unlocked for free.

As a completionist that kind of bugs me, that I can't unlock all badges.

Talked to ubi support about it, and they said the club is undergoing changes until the 28th, when Ubi Connect launches.

Also AC Odyssey and Steep now says ''Rewards unavailable'' if I login to the club and app.

Guess we'll have to wait til 28th to see if things are corrected or not.

Odyssey and Steep are having that issue across all platforms. I'm assuming they are transitioning the listed games over the next week, and those may be the 1st 2. All the others currently work (Ive never started hyperscape so i can't verify that one).

24 minutes ago, dzstrpc said:

I believe Rainbow Six Siege is ''free'' also. I've never played it but got 13/13 rewards.

Can also confirm that your PS3 games are included. Never played Splinter Cell Blacklist but got 3/3 rewards.

OK, I thought so on Siege buy wasn't sure. I don't believe those are the same rewards it had before, but I hadn't played in so long I wasn't positive. I did notice AC Unity lost most of it's rewards (Went from 30+ to 4) and the side scrolling AC games went down to 2 a game (Used to have 6 each I think).Thanks for the confirmation on PS3

I don't know what got them to change this, but I never cared about the Ubisoft Club. Anything I got by simply beating the story in Assassin's Creed I went, "Okay". The rewards were basically cosmetic in their older games for the most part, although it was amusing to play a much newer Assassin's Creed game in an Ezio outfit.