Kill Your Completion 14

9 hours ago, voodoo_eyes said:

lol

Well, I actually happen to have played that game and I have definitely not been recommedning it to anyonre 1f602.png.

I know next to nothing about the franchise, but bought two of the games. Lol. The other is on PSP, though, so I don't know if I'll ever play it. This one was only $5, so if it's terrible, at least it didn't cost much. 

7 minutes ago, DamagingRob said:

I know next to nothing about the franchise, but bought two of the games. Lol. The other is on PSP, though, so I don't know if I'll ever play it. This one was only $5, so if it's terrible, at least it didn't cost much. 

It's not terrible, it just felt kindo of bland after a while.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DamagingRob said:

The PSP game is getting a remake soon, it was announced earlier this year.

I wouldn't recommend the first Extella much either, but I really enjoyed the sequel.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Lodbizarro said:

Hello I'm very interested in joining I actually have been looking forward to this event. I don't have a high completion but have a backlog that needs to be worked on its a plus that I also want to get better a reviewing games. I was interested in KYC 13 but had joined the site to late so I really want to join this time since this is my first time (this will be my first event on the site) I will do 5 games.

1. Yakuza Kiwami
  2. Trails of cold steel 3 
  3. Assassin's Creed Origin
  4. Spider-Man(remastered)
  5. Cyberpunk 2077

I hope its not a problem that 2 of the games come out in November I will have enough time to play each game for 6 days.

I hope I can participate and Thank you for this awesome event.

Cyberpunk got delayed again to the 10th of December, so you might want to pick a replacement.

Edited by voodoo_eyes
  • Like 2