A question about dlc

dannyswfc9

I plated this game about 6 years ago but recently bought the game again to do the dlc trophies and get 100% (until i saw that online trophy ?).

I tried to play the dlc and saw you need up to 250 stars to play the dlc races. Is there anyway to play them without getting the main game stars or if not how long do you recon it would take to get 250 stars.

Fyi i must of deleted my save file from when i plated the game

Edited by dannyswfc9

On 24/10/2020 at 4:06 PM, dannyswfc9 said:

I plated this game about 6 years ago but recently bought the game again to do the dlc trophies and get 100% (until i saw that online trophy 1f621.png).

I tried to play the dlc and saw you need up to 250 stars to play the dlc races. Is there anyway to play them without getting the main game stars or if not how long do you recon it would take to get 250 stars.

Fyi i must of deleted my save file from when i plated the game

You do need to go for 250 stars again, it won't take long if you pick the early levels from Tier 1/Tier 2 but it still takes a while. Good luck.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
3 hours ago, chucuchus said:

ONLINE OFF??

According to EA community manager: "August 31st 2021. Until that date, you will be able to play and race your friends (and rivals) online"

more info here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-Need-for-Speed-Games/An-announcement-about-some-older-NFS-titles/m-p/10386697

But the fact is that nobody can play this game online far the last few days

Edited by Sombroff

• 1 month later...
On 8.6.2021 at 10:06 PM, Sombroff said:

According to EA community manager: "August 31st 2021. Until that date, you will be able to play and race your friends (and rivals) online"

more info here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Other-Need-for-Speed-Games/An-announcement-about-some-older-NFS-titles/m-p/10386697

But the fact is that nobody can play this game online far the last few days

On 8.6.2021 at 10:39 PM, Equilibrium-2113 said:

I can connect to EA Nation but it's not possible to start a game. Always getting this error message that the session I've created is not available. 

I did the Exotica-trophy yesterday with a random. Make your own race and wait. ?

But... I have problems to get my last star in the Exotic-World-Tour. Can someone tell me: Which car and what else do you have to watch out for in order to get the "clean lap" in the 3rd race? It's the last star that i need and can't get it.

On 6/8/2021 at 2:39 PM, Equilibrium-2113 said:

I can connect to EA Nation but it's not possible to start a game. Always getting this error message that the session I've created is not available. 

EA servers are a total shit show. They work one hour and not the next. More often than not, you won't even be able to join your own session....but sometimes you will. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...