This game broke me

Did anyone else find that this games platinum requirements were insane? I had a blast for the first 20 hours but my second 30 hours almost broke me. The requirements for 100 percent weren’t had just tedious. Then to cap it all off the encyclopaedia took me almost 2 hours! Anyone shocked at the high percentage completion rate? 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, chris2804698 said:

Did anyone else find that this games platinum requirements were insane? I had a blast for the first 20 hours but my second 30 hours almost broke me. The requirements for 100 percent weren’t had just tedious. Then to cap it all off the encyclopaedia took me almost 2 hours! Anyone shocked at the high percentage completion rate? 

HAHAH yes!! I stopped in 2013 but im now playing it again getting few trophies .. But yes, this was one of the worst if you are talking about trophies for a assassin creed game! Shame on the UBISOFT!! lol  

9 minutes ago, xDerErnst said:

That fucking board minigame against Achilles almost drove me insane! I will always remember the pain.

It literally took me 3 hours! You know you’re in a dark place when you’re starting to download bots to do it for you- even with that strat took me an hour! Ridiculous 

33 minutes ago, ImMagnetz said:

Hey, at least there's no online shit like there was in the original.

Very true! Avoiding blag flag for this very reason 

3 minutes ago, locoporkko said:

With the program computer in ps4 was easy pessy,iam the first in the world in got that trophy

I haven't touched the game yet, but what you mean with ps4 program computer? it's an exploit? something that you use normally in the game? cheat code? what?

Oh look you also have 444, wait those are your platinums ?

The story and gameplay were mostly fine, but the post-game platinum requirements were awful. I'm glad the online was removed but it wasn't even that bad, could be done in a day or two. Not really looking forward to my PS4 run.

Just now, GoldenShaka said:

I haven't touched the game yet, but what you mean with ps4 program computer? it's an exploit? something that you use normally in the game? cheat code? what?

Oh look you also have 444, wait those are your platinums 1f62e.png

Probably a Macro with the Remote Play.

7 minutes ago, GoldenShaka said:

Oh look you also have 444, wait those are your platinums 1f62e.png

Yes,is a program with two games and allow play like master difficult and you play like npc of the game and the program will win ever,i dont remember the name of the program that i used

11 minutes ago, evs_castro said:

Probably a Macro with the Remote Play.

8 minutes ago, locoporkko said:

Yes,is a program with two games and allow play like master difficult and you play like npc of the game and the program will win ever,i dont remember the name of the program that i used

Ok, gotta check it ?

it took me 6 years to get the platinum from the original. it was extremely frustrating, the pivot trophy was a pain in the ass, and my save file caused a series of bugs in future updates. delivery and postal missions were hell to complete. this remastered there are no such bugs nor that crappy pivot

1 minute ago, ObsceneSociopath said:

Then why do it? It seems really counterproductive to do something you know you won't enjoy just for some trophies & I say this as a collector myself.

Because that is my mindset right now- after getting the plats for most of the PS3 games in quick succession, I'm burnt out on the Assassin's Creed franchise and will be taking a break. I enjoyed the platinum journey of some of the other titles and would like to have as many plats from the series as possible. When I get around to it I'll be in a better mindset for it. I never said I didn't like the game itself, just some of the requirments are whack, but I'll stomach it when I get to it eventually.

2 hours ago, Titanomachy_75 said:

congrats ..Im on the ps3 one... I have not tried the game yet. lol

>Im on the ps3 one

so you're fucked lol. the ps3 one are glitched as heck.

8 hours ago, chris2804698 said:

Very true! Avoiding blag flag for this very reason

Which is a shame as it's my favourite game in the series, but yeah, I don't think I'll ever be assed with Platinum'ing it due to the online shit. You should still give it a shot though. I loved the naval warfare.