chris2804698

This game broke me

30 posts in this topic

I must be the only one that enjoyed this and didn't find the 100% to be too bad. Revelations on the other hand... haven't gone back to 100% that one yet. 

10 hours ago, ImMagnetz said:

Which is a shame as it's my favourite game in the series, but yeah, I don't think I'll ever be assed with Platinum'ing it due to the online shit. You should still give it a shot though. I loved the naval warfare.

It’s a fabulous game- I played it back on my Xbox One before I made the flick to PlayStation just a real shame as it will stop me having all the platinums in the series at some point. 

Which is a shame as it's my favourite game in the series, but yeah, I don't think I'll ever be assed with Platinum'ing it due to the online shit. You should still give it a shot though. I loved the naval warfare.

the black flag online trophies arent that hard either. You just have to grab 3 other players and complete very online mode once. The grind to lvl 55 can be done in wolfspack. If you take the daily bonus and complete also some challenges while running through it, you need like 25 to 35 runs of wolf pack (13-16 min per run) . You should only watch out for using every ability at least once while doing it.  

Edited by Alex_Gorbatschow

5 hours ago, Alex_Gorbatschow said:

You just have to grab 3 other players

Fuck that. 😂 I hate arranging boosting sessions tbh. It's bad enough trying to get one person to play ball and come online at a time that's suitable for both of you, let alone three.

I didn’t get anywhere near breaking point, but I agree 100% this game’s requirements to platinum are ridiculous. The missions themselves have some of the most ridiculous and arbitrary optional objectives of the entire AC series that are needlessly frustrating. The amount of side content required to 100% is overwhelming, and some of them such as the encyclopedia or the fanorona mini-games for example are insanely frustrating and time consuming.

The platinum for this game really sucks. It is a massive grind. The game itself though (in my opinion) was really great and actually became one of my favourite AC games, which is probably the only reason I was able to suffer through the platinum without losing my mind.

Or perhaps I did lose my mind after all... because I got the PS4 version of this game bundled with my AC Odyssey purchase, and I was thinking I might do it all again some day. 🤣

Edited by dieselmanchild