About being Banned

thedey2

I got ban of the trophy leaderboards... i should complain about it, but i don't care. I like to use the website to check my trophies and track them to make it easy for me to know which ones are missing but... since i got banned i'm finding hard to check trophies... Everytime i try to check my profile it takes forever to do it and most of them i got a timeout message.

Are banned players getting fucked with the connection to the server even if they just want to check their trophies?

1 hour ago, thedey2 said:

I got ban of the trophy leaderboards... i should complain about it, but i don't care. I like to use the website to check my trophies and track them to make it easy for me to know which ones are missing but... since i got banned i'm finding hard to check trophies... Everytime i try to check my profile it takes forever to do it and most of them i got a timeout message.

Are banned players getting fucked with the connection to the server even if they just want to check their trophies?

If you're innocent of the allegations you should dispute them, more importantly you might have an explanation that saves people from being falsely accused in the future.

As far as your profile goes I tried to sync update you and it looks like someone already did it recently so I can't replicate the issue if there is one.