Death from Above trophy not popping

I also tried several times but I could not get this trophy
But quite by accident
When I selected blitz, I shot the flash with my shield from above(second floor) and my friend killed that enemy from below(first floor). I won a trophy!
I do not know what it had to do with, but I think you should kill someone from upstairs or influence their death.

3 hours ago, Erf_Immortal said:

I also tried several times but I could not get this trophy
But quite by accident
When I selected blitz, I shot the flash with my shield from above(second floor) and my friend killed that enemy from below(first floor). I won a trophy!
I do not know what it had to do with, but I think you should kill someone from upstairs or influence their death.

That's not true. I got this trophy a couple of days ago. i just went in with Blackbeard I believe. Laid a breach charge on a soft floor and blew it up. This popped the trophy instantly.

@OathToOblivion01 have you tried going into ranked and doing it? You may have more luck there.

11 hours ago, OathToOblivion01 said:

@Nitro I’m still kinda new to the game, I’m only level 22 so I can’t do ranked :( I even tried using sledges hammer and still no trophy I’ve even tried elimination solo and still nothing

Okay in that case have you changed your consoles language to english if it's not already? I know it sounds strange, but that might help.

Moreover, if that doesn't work, I would recommend redownloading and reinstalling siege and see if that works instead.

Best of luck.

• 3 months later...
On 10/25/2020 at 4:34 PM, Nitro said:

That's not true. I got this trophy a couple of days ago. i just went in with Blackbeard I believe. Laid a breach charge on a soft floor and blew it up. This popped the trophy instantly.

@OathToOblivion01 have you tried going into ranked and doing it? You may have more luck there.

The trophy is still buggy. I took your word and tried blackbeard since I have already tried all the other operators but it wouldn't pop. The first time it didn't work and I was disappointed but i tried again and it popped for some reason.