Challenges in mission select

willianmarques

I'm doing a mission select for things I didn't pick up in my runs... But I can't redo the incomplete challenges.

Anyone's having this issue?

Even challenges I'm sure I got it's showing as not complete now.

I didn't pick up everything in Taras Nabad first time, but complete the challenges... now I go and pick everything, but only one challenge is marked as done and the other two won't register even if I meet the requirements.

That will suck, but looks like it will be the way... Didn't found anyone with same problem.

I'll try another thing: I completed the campaign and challenges on ultra violence, but now I'm on easy for the collectibles... Maybe this is what mess up with the tracker (I don't think so)... I'll switch back to ultra violence to see if the challenges will be available again.

I doubt, but if works I'll tell you guys.

15 hours ago, willianmarques said:

That will suck, but looks like it will be the way... Didn't found anyone with same problem.

I'll try another thing: I completed the campaign and challenges on ultra violence, but now I'm on easy for the collectibles... Maybe this is what mess up with the tracker (I don't think so)... I'll switch back to ultra violence to see if the challenges will be available again.

I doubt, but if works I'll tell you guys.

I’ve just finished the campaign, and now I have a glitch where the Rocket Removal challenge isn’t complete and won’t record progress even when I use precision shots to remove the rocket launchers from remnants. It’s actually pretty annoying and I can’t find anyone else with a similar problem or a fix.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

I have the same problem. I've completed the game, and when I go back to do the challenges (in Taras Nabad in which I had done, and in Nekravol to get the last sentinel battery) they just don't come to an end.

I took the Trap and Artime challenge in Nekravol and it just doesn't count. But the weapon and weekly challenges worked normally. Man, I'm pissed about this, because besides losing Taras Nabad's trophy I'm going to lose all the cheats' trophy because I need a battery to open the passage in the Fortress of Destruction. It is not possible that this does not have a solution.

On 02/08/2021 at 11:27 PM, WitchHunterDX said:

I have the same problem. I've completed the game, and when I go back to do the challenges (in Taras Nabad in which I had done, and in Nekravol to get the last sentinel battery) they just don't come to an end.

I took the Trap and Artime challenge in Nekravol and it just doesn't count. But the weapon and weekly challenges worked normally. Man, I'm pissed about this, because besides losing Taras Nabad's trophy I'm going to lose all the cheats' trophy because I need a battery to open the passage in the Fortress of Destruction. It is not possible that this does not have a solution.

Sorry to hear this pal :(

I had to start the game again. I combined the permadeath playthrough trophy with mopping up the challenges I was missing. It didn’t take too long tbf, just make sure you earn them as you go to avoid any potential bugs I guess.

3 hours ago, Midgar777 said:

Sorry to hear this pal :(

I had to start the game again. I combined the permadeath playthrough trophy with mopping up the challenges I was missing. It didn’t take too long tbf, just make sure you earn them as you go to avoid any potential bugs I guess.

Did you delete your save and start a new one, or just start a new game in Extra Lives inside your save "in trouble"?

A person told me that he did this by installing the game but without updating it, in this case he has the physical media, and so do I.

• 2 weeks later...
On 25.10.2020 at 8:00 AM, willianmarques said:

I didn't pick up everything in Taras Nabad first time, but complete the challenges... now I go and pick everything, but only one challenge is marked as done and the other two won't register even if I meet the requirements.

I̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶s̶u̶e̶,̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶m̶s̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶i̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶r̶e̶s̶t̶a̶r̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶l̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶m̶p̶a̶i̶g̶n̶ ̶a̶g̶a̶i̶n̶.

Edit: Good news, https://help.bethesda.net/app/answers/detail/a_id/52112/kw/challenge

Edited by SkyTheB1RD

On 8/14/2021 at 1:05 PM, SkyTheB1RD said:

I̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶s̶u̶e̶,̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶m̶s̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶i̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶r̶e̶s̶t̶a̶r̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶l̶e̶ ̶c̶a̶m̶p̶a̶i̶g̶n̶ ̶a̶g̶a̶i̶n̶.

Edit: Good news, https://help.bethesda.net/app/answers/detail/a_id/52112/kw/challenge

Thank God! Just started playing this and was bummed to see the challenges appearingly reset. 

On 14/08/2021 at 5:05 PM, SkyTheB1RD said:

But let's note that the article was updated on July 20th, and already had one or two updates after that if I'm not mistaken, or maybe there was an update and the last one hurt the challenges again.

Anyway at Quakecon those responsible for Doom Eternal will comment on news of the game, I think one of them is about the Horde mode that was announced, but I hope that by the end of this month there will still be an update to fix the challenges.

I started a game in Extra Lives and I'm going to try to recover what I lost in that race, but I still have the game save finished.

• 2 months later...