What do you think prevents EA from returning the daily challenge?

kikataa

35 minutes ago, jrod2510 said:

Nothing prevents them.  The problem is that EA is just a bunch of money grubbing assholes who dont actually care about gamers.

Or maybe its the fact that a company doesn't want to update a game when multiple new ones are already out? and the severs are closing? 

I dislike EA as much as the next guy, but you expecting them to support a sports game when 3 more have since been released is just ridiculous. I get they're yearly so they come out faster but cmon now.

Yall had plenty of time to do this shit when it was still the current Fifa. You missed your chance. That's just how the cookie crumbles sometimes. Sucks for people trying to do the series, but them keeping up servers/ challenges for the sake of a few trophy hunters just isn't gonna happen

Edited by WatertownsFinest

1 hour ago, WatertownsFinest said:

Or maybe its the fact that a company doesn't want to update a game when multiple new ones are already out? and the severs are closing? 

I dislike EA as much as the next guy, but you expecting them to support a sports game when 3 more have since been released is just ridiculous. I get they're yearly so they come out faster but cmon now.

Yall had plenty of time to do this shit when it was still the current Fifa. You missed your chance. That's just how the cookie crumbles sometimes. Sucks for people trying to do the series, but them keeping up servers/ challenges for the sake of a few trophy hunters just isn't gonna happen

Considering how little the costs are to maintain a server, and the massive profits EA makes, it makes their argument of server upkeep complete bullshit, and your argument about newer releases almost irrelevant.  Not everyone had/has plenty of time.  Not everyone gets to game as much as they'd like, if at all. Before Corona, I had played barely anything for about 2 years.  One of the last couple games I even played before that period happened to be FIFA 18 and that was because my soccer-fiend friend reintroduced me to the FIFA series.  The larger issue are these games that are platinum blocked due to time sensitive or online/multiplayer games.  Not everyone gets to buy the brand new game on time, not everyone wants to play with people online.  The point is EA could gain alot more favor with its customers if they stopped being so blatantly obvious with their love and greed and lust for money and did things, such as keep servers for older games open longer than 2 or 3 years, to show they were appreciative of the people who buy their own priced, broken bullshit year in and year out.

• Like 1

On 28.07.2021 г. at 8:31 AM, WatertownsFinest said:

The daily challenges were stopped before FIFA 20 came out. When I bought FIFA 18, they were active and I didn't expect them to stop, so I didn't do them, but the platinums for FIFA 16 and 17 are still available.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/07/2021 at 6:31 AM, WatertownsFinest said:

There is currently something in-game on FIFA 18 that is promoting FIFA 22, so they still make the effort to add that to an old game...

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/8/2021 at 06:23, LikeMagicButNot said:

Attualmente c'è qualcosa nel gioco in FIFA 18 che sta promuovendo FIFA 22, quindi si sforzano ancora di aggiungerlo a un vecchio gioco...

Even the maintenance of the store is a bit funny, however I will try not to give a euro to the ea anymore, only used and only pes / efootbal ?

• Like 1