Thorn in your side - T-Bone Challenge glitched

quickfoozlle

For some reason, the challenge above is glitched for me. I have defeated numerous of vehicles by a t-bone with different cars/Archangels. The challenge is stuck at 3/5. Even an old save where I was like 10 hours in the game already had this glitch, but I only just noted it just before finishing all other challenges.

Now, I need to be quite lucky to get the 2500 scrap needed for the online challenges or I have my first unachievable list in my profile.

However, does anyone of you have any idea how to solve this glitch?

6 hours ago, seblegamer said:

Please just tell us you found out how to solve it but don't share how you did it, just in case someone has the same issue then he will just have to find it himself -_-

I had a few challenges that stopped registering kills. I just quit to the main menu and closed the game, and then started up again and all was fixed.

On 26.10.2020 at 4:44 PM, seblegamer said:

Please just tell us you found out how to solve it but don't share how you did it, just in case someone has the same issue then he will just have to find it himself -_-

There was nothing to share here. If there had been, I would have done it. I even tried to delete the thread, but I didnt find a way to.

At first, I thought it was buggy. But afterwards, I knew I simply mixed up the challenge with the one where you have to Defeat 5 vehicles using the Side Ram. So, a simple misunderstood because the German translation of the challenge has let me think in the wrong way.

• Like 1

On 27/10/2020 at 11:10 PM, quickfoozlle said:

There was nothing to share here. If there had been, I would have done it. I even tried to delete the thread, but I didnt find a way to.

At first, I thought it was buggy. But afterwards, I knew I simply mixed up the challenge with the one where you have to Defeat 5 vehicles using the Side Ram. So, a simple misunderstood because the German translation of the challenge has let me think in the wrong way.

On 26/10/2020 at 4:28 PM, quickfoozlle said:

Yes, it was buggy. But, I could solve it in the end.

Then tell us the truth, you made a mistake ... it happens, no shame to say it, we won't judge you  ^^

But when you come with "it was buggy, i could solve it", then it looks like a real bug happened and you found a way to solve it, and so you should share it in case it happens to someone else ! :)