Trophy Thoughts?

Trophy list looks pretty standard for what you can expect for the game a 2nd time round. My only annoyance is that they have tacked on 2 dlc packs instead of just including them with the game! I imagine it’s all been built from the ground up anyway so why not have a complete game experience instead of try to squeeze out every penny you can from us?!

Same as it ever was (to be expected I guess)

If I wanted to play I should go back and finish off the PS3 version but only NFS Rivals I found more underwhelming than this one.  Not a fan of the cops vs. racers with gadgets.  Gets played out very quickly.

6 minutes ago, FallenDestroyer said:

Trophy list looks pretty standard for what you can expect for the game a 2nd time round. My only annoyance is that they have tacked on 2 dlc packs instead of just including them with the game! I imagine it’s all been built from the ground up anyway so why not have a complete game experience instead of try to squeeze out every penny you can from us?!

I THINK the DLC is included with the game (assuming as most remasters do it that way).  They were too lazy to change the trophy list so kept the DLC as separate.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, djb5f said:

Same as it ever was (to be expected I guess)

If I wanted to play I should go back and finish off the PS3 version but only NFS Rivals I found more underwhelming than this one.  Not a fan of the cops vs. racers with gadgets.  Gets played out very quickly.

I THINK the DLC is included with the game (assuming as most remasters do it that way).  They were too lazy to change the trophy list so kept the DLC as separate.

If it is included I would be very surprised as it is EA after all. Most likely it will be a different “edition” to get all the dlc but we can hope.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, FallenDestroyer said:

If it is included I would be very surprised as it is EA after all. Most likely it will be a different “edition” to get all the dlc but we can hope.

I’m sure the dlc is included, already advertised to include all DLCs

it’s like Burnout Paradise the game came with all dlcs included, but they got their own section on the trophy list 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, UltraFire121 said:

Man I don't know if I should get this game.

Trust me, GET THIS GAME. I have played 100's of games throughout my years of gaming. I have never ever been so involved, engulfed and simply had so much fun than this game's multiplayer. Something about it kept me going back to multiplayer when I finished the game. Hard to describe but I hope people out there knew exactly the feeling I had when this game first released. Also, the gameplay is like Burnout as I recall. Best driving and crashes.

Edited by JammieDodgerz
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, GraniteSnake said:

The list is almost identical to the PS3 version. Seems like they got rid of all of the trophies relating to taking pictures, so maybe that feature was removed. Hoping this will come to the PS+ collection someday, it was an enjoyable game from what I remember but not something I'd spend money twice on. 

Yeah agree: but game is multiplayer dependent to an extent 

1 hour ago, Connorsonicblura said:

Man I do know that you should get this game.

Yeah yeah. Don't copy and go opposite lol.

40 minutes ago, JammieDodgerz said:

Trust me, GET THIS GAME. I have played 100's of games throughout my years of gaming. I have never ever been so involved, engulfed and simply had so much fun than this game's multiplayer. Something about it kept me going back to multiplayer when I finished the game. Hard to describe but I hope people out there knew exactly the feeling I had when this game first released. Also, the gameplay is like Burnout as I recall. Best driving and crashes.

When you put it that way. Sure why not.

10 hours ago, WhoElseBut-Matty said:

never played this one myself but from what i've seen it looks really good so i'm quite interested, also i'm loving the new upgraded trophy image designs for the remaster even if it's such a small thing they look great in my opinion

this is a detail that I also pay attention to :) if there’s one thing I hate, it’s identical and cloned trophies. I love these unique trophies designs!

35 minutes ago, GTAJJ said:

I'm right in thinking there's 6 Online related trophies? Just play total of 41 games online 10 each game mode and role, and 1 by a friend? If so, super easy list.

yes, they are the same trophies as the original. at the time I didn't even need a boost; just playing with random is enough!