Trophy Thoughts?

westersburg

12 minutes ago, LegacyJKO09 said:

why not just get the ps5 copy then? at least where I am, any ps5 game that is also on ps4, retains its ps4 price. 79.99CDN for ps4 and ps5 versions. im waiting. 

Pre-ordered last year for $55CDN

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sh4d0wzcs said:

Powerpyx already had the list posted on the 16th, list looks really easy and straightforward.

If there are separate trophy lists for PS4/PS5 I might double dip this with the free PS5 upgrade.

https://www.powerpyx.com/watch-dogs-legion-trophy-list-revealed/

Sorry I can't be as cool as Robert. ???

2 hours ago, Ghost said:

Looks like a fun list. I like the platinum image:

1Lc09d00.png

Getting my copy this week, but I'm gonna wait until November 12th for the PS5 upgrade.

Yeh, this is pretty cool. I am one of those who appreciates a bit of effort that goes into designing and creating good trophy tiles.

As for the game overall, i’m on the fence with it and although I enjoyed the first two in the series, this for some reason isn’t gripping me!? Maybe once it’s released and I see and read a bit more about it, it might make me want to invest in it. Atm though, i’m unsure.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, MisterJoint84 said:

Shared list with PS5? This game features cross save so I would assume its shared or will our trophies auto pop on a seperate PS5 list, bit confused!? I wanna start the game on PS4 (because its out earlier) but if I end up getting hold of a PS5, continue on there...

If this game really features cross save between PS4 and PS5 then I don't think it'll have two separate trophy lists? I hope we'll find out soon.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, talespagni said:

Here are my trophy thoughts:

You raise some interesting points. I'd say I definitely agree with most of these but on the part where you said

I think that's true but only if

And that's what I think. Like I said though, all solid points.

• Like 4

Its really odd & disappointing to see that it doesn't have any multiplayer trophies (this is coming from someone who usually hates multiplayer & co-op trophies) considering the focus they've put on the 4 player co-op & the fact both previous entries in the series had multiplayer trophies in the base game.

They'll definitely add some at some point would be my guess, its just a matter of when, whether its a free update like Showd0wn was for Watch Dogs 2 or they are included in the Bloodlines Campaign you can bet they'll be coming.

To all the people currently playing the game: Are you playing with Permadeath on or off? If you chose Permadeath "on" please tell me how it is so far ?

Permadeath sounds kind of interesting because you have to be more careful and can't be too reckless. If your recruits die they're gone for good as far as I know.

14 hours ago, anotherfangirl said:

To all the people currently playing the game: Are you playing with Permadeath on or off? If you chose Permadeath "on" please tell me how it is so far 1f60a.png

Permadeath sounds kind of interesting because you have to be more careful and can't be too reckless. If your recruits die they're gone for good as far as I know.

When I eventually get this game I definitely will play with perma-death on cause it makes it more interesting. But isn't there just an infinite amount of these characters you can recruit? Making perma-death seem like respawning with extra steps...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jonesey46 said:

When I eventually get this game I definitely will play with perma-death on cause it makes it more interesting. But isn't there just an infinite amount of these characters you can recruit? Making perma-death seem like respawning with extra steps...

Kinda, yeah there is unlimited people around the city to recruit, but they all have varied skills etc, and all take influence points to fully recruit so its not quite that straight forward, if say you have a character that you love using who gets killed accidentally

2 minutes ago, HedleyNEUK said:

Kinda, yeah there is unlimited people around the city to recruit, but they all have varied skills etc, and all take influence points to fully recruit so its not quite that straight forward, if say you have a character that you love using who gets killed accidentally

I mean, I'm not disagreeing with you, but this is Ubisoft we're talking about here. I can't imagine every NPC will have different skills and stats that are irreplaceable. I'm saying if your fave dies, I don't think it'll be that hard to find someone else similar, outside of a few 'unique' characters of course.