Warning: Online Pass Issue

I have 2 consoles that I use for boosting and had got the platinum for this in 2011 on my main account, but am in process of getting platinums on my alt account which I only set up last year.

I was able to get the online pass to work on my alt account by logging into that ps3 using my main account going to the store and going to download section and downloading the online pass which I had installed in 2010. Then when going back onto my alt account the online pass message had gone and I am able to access multiplayer with no time limits. 

44 minutes ago, SIU99JB said:

I have 2 consoles that I use for boosting and had got the platinum for this in 2011 on my main account, but am in process of getting platinums on my alt account which I only set up last year.

I was able to get the online pass to work on my alt account by logging into that ps3 using my main account going to the store and going to download section and downloading the online pass which I had installed in 2010. Then when going back onto my alt account the online pass message had gone and I am able to access multiplayer with no time limits. 

Why do it for few accounts? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, OrdinaryLegoDude said:

Do you have anyone on your friends list who also has the game? I read that if you do you can’t connect for some reason.

Yes, I do, quite a lot actually. 

There was an issue in "Udercover" that when you had more than 80-90 people on the friends list, autolog was creating some issues. A solution was to reduce your friends list was.
That's rather not the issue, but oh well... Always worth to try.

• 6 months later...

Hey y’all. I know I’m a bit late to this party, but just wanted confirmation around this. From what I’ve read, the online pass is now just a free add on as EA has done away with them. I have just bought the physical copy which I plan to start soon and just wanna make sure I can get the platinum.

Can anyone confirm this? Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok yea you still have to do the online trophies during the 2 day the trial period as at 21/3/22. Doesn’t even let you enter or buy a code. Just get an error message as soon as you try.

So fair warning anyone going for the platinum. Also, you don’t have to do whole races online for it to count.