Unfinished Business

Penabaer

Are there games in your playing history, you have unfinished business (like a boss you couldn't beat or a hard level) you can't forget and are willing to change this circumstance? For me, it is Viewtiful Joe (Gamecube, couldn't beat the penultimate boss no matter what I tried) and Vanquish (XBOX360, last challenge, which was so over-the-top, that even the Xbox couldn't handle it, got the RROD shortly after my 100th attempt and I was mad at the maximum). Now my goal is to finish these dark parts of my past during this years holiday season. Are there any games you couldn't finish and forget?  

Edited by Penabaer

For me it's Tales of Zestiria, persona 4 golden and Tale of Symphonia, which have been sitting there for years now. I collect Tales platinums and have all the other ones except these two, so my plan is to go and get my PS3 and games which are in my mums house this new years and get the plats next year. As for P4G, it's been so many years now that I wonder if I will ever get around to it. 

For me it's "Hexic" and "Kung Fu Panda", both on the Xbox360.

I played Hexic out of boredom and immediately got the first few achievements. Then I tried to go for all of them (actually I think it's only 12), but the last one I never got as it is insanely difficult.

Kung Fu Panda just is nothing for me. A cousin started playing it on my Xbox and picked up some random achievements.

The final boss in Horizon Zero Dawn... it's been so long since I've played the game I don't even remember its name. Boy, the thought of going back to fight that thing is just tedious to me... the "funny" thing is that I played the game on easy and I can't even beat the final boss lol... eventually, I'll get back to it, I like to finish what I started.