How to get The Flapmaster trophy the easiest way

GETGAMING99_YT

35 minutes ago, GETGAMING99_YT said:

So I, like many others, have wasted hours trying to get this trophy. I ran out of ideas, so then I thought.... maybe I can try to make the game lag a little bit to get this trophy? AND IT WORKED! LITERALLY THE FIRST TIME!

Here's exactly what I did, and it only took 1 attempt when I did this....

1. Go to the Goatville and use the Large TV to play the game.
  2. Apply the following mutators which all help to lag the game, thus allowing you to time your jumps better: RIPPED GOAT, GOATBURN, REPULSIVE GOAT, DEADGOA6, DOUBLE JUMP.

I really thought I'd never get this trophy, but it literally took me one single attempt to get it with these mutators on. 

Good Luck!

On the PS3 version I also played split screen and put player 2 facing an area of the game with really high detail.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, jh7459 said:

I'll give this a try the next time I attempt this ridiculous trophy.  Thanks!

Hope it helps! Just wish I thought of this sooner rather than wasting countless hours failing at it normally lol.

20 minutes ago, enaysoft said:

On the PS3 version I also played split screen and put player 2 facing an area of the game with really high detail.

^^^^ There's another way to make it lag a little.

21 minutes ago, MsVelvet said:

U my friend r the true MVP!!1f44d.png1f44d.png

Hope it helps you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 18/01/2021 at 2:24 PM, IKillYouDude9 said:

I re-installed this game yesterday for this damn trophy. Spend like 4 hours trying without luck. 

Hitbox is pure shit. 50k plat achievers no effing way

On 18/01/2021 at 5:37 PM, Satsarn13 said:

Well, you got it now 1f601.png

lol

On 16/01/2021 at 6:17 AM, Jetyy__ said:

is it really that hard?? took me literally 6 minutes.

Loads of people are clearly struggling with it

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/26/2020 at 9:40 AM, dannyswfc9 said:

This trophy was no where near as hard as people made out

On 1/16/2021 at 1:17 AM, Jetyy__ said:

is it really that hard?? took me literally 6 minutes.

Just because it's not hard for some doesn't mean it isn't for others. I worked on this for a solid two weeks and couldn't get over a total of four score. I hate seeing comments like this because it makes me feel like I'm not good enough .-.) I tried so hard to get it but I just couldn't manage it. It's basically "well I did it so why can't you" but not everyone is good at such things and it just feels really bad when you try so hard but it's not good enough and then others are just like "well why can't you do it, it's easy" *sigh

On 10/26/2020 at 9:24 AM, GETGAMING99_YT said:

So I, like many others, have wasted hours trying to get this trophy. I ran out of ideas, so then I thought.... maybe I can try to make the game lag a little bit to get this trophy? AND IT WORKED! LITERALLY THE FIRST TIME!

Here's exactly what I did, and it only took 1 attempt when I did this....

1. Go to the Goatville and use the Large TV to play the game.
  2. Apply the following mutators which all help to lag the game, thus allowing you to time your jumps better: RIPPED GOAT, GOATBURN, REPULSIVE GOAT, DEADGOA6, DOUBLE JUMP.

I really thought I'd never get this trophy, but it literally took me one single attempt to get it with these mutators on. 

Good Luck!

Thank you very much for this guide, I will re-download the game and give this a try! ^-^)/

• Like 1

On 17/02/2021 at 11:15 PM, Peyton1423 said:

Tips on plat for this game?

Everything is easy except flapmaster. I would recommend doing that first.

Try to imagine a rectangle around your goat. Divide that into equal squares inside so you have a rectangular grid. Your hitbox is the edge of that rectangle; your hitbox is not the edge of the goat, its tail, its stupid, gormless face or its legs.

By imagining it like this you will realise exactly how much space you have to get through the ladders (the hitbox is just under half the space).

The only other "hard" stuff is just a few awkward (so not really hard) things like jumping onto the plane.

For the plane and for the Tony Hawk trophies, I recommend using the slow motion feature.

Edited by GarryKE