How to get The Flapmaster trophy the easiest way

GETGAMING99_YT

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/5/2021 at 8:17 AM, Leanthil said:

I was so afraid of this trophy but took me only 25 minutes without any help, trick or cheat. Maybe I'm just lucky but I could feel the progression by attempt after attempt. So nobody should give up. It's totally doable.

I kept failing horribly but got to 9 and knew it was possible. I got it a couple minutes after I turned on some mutations that hurt the frame rate and rhythmically tapped triangle like a metronome.

The flappy goat game is ass though. The hit box sucks and there’s some luck with getting a good run. Might even be people’s TVs adding lag making it worse on top of it. 

Edited by bkfountain

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, ScavzYT said:

Really? It took me 16 hours to make it. 16 frustrating hours

Yeah. Literally took me 10 mins. Unless i got lucky it was a very easy trophy. Btw im a pretty average gamer. 

My most skilled trophy on my profile is probably crash 1 gold relics so its not like im like a pro gamer and can plat super meat boy etc

• 1 year later...
On 2/22/2021 at 6:17 AM, GarryKE said:

Try to imagine a rectangle around your goat. Divide that into equal squares inside so you have a rectangular grid. Your hitbox is the edge of that rectangle; your hitbox is not the edge of the goat, its tail, its stupid, gormless face or its legs.

To add to this, it might also help to draw the square and its inner squares around the goat with a Sharpie marker for better visual aid. Keep fightin' the good fight.

• 6 months later...
57 minutes ago, celienka said:

After some frustrating attemps I've found a method. I used a metronome to find the rythm of the jumps and got the trophy after a few tries.  I set it about 97 bpm, if i remember well.  

That’s a good idea actually. For me this trophy was all about rhythm too, just trying not to concentrate too much while focusing on rhythmic button taps, so a metronome could potentially work very well.

Biggest tip I’d give anybody though is cover the score on your screen with a sticky note or something so you can’t see when you’re getting close and screw up. This worked wonders for me.

• Like 1

I did this on another game with a trophy that was kicking my balls.  Sometimes, if you mess with the visual settings on your TV, you can get a better image of where you need to be, as the invisible Gremlins on this trophy are enough to make you crazy.  Some people prefer super bright, others like it darker, and I've seen others literally up the green, blue, red, etc. to make the task more to their visual liking.  Visual liking equals better confidence, better confidence is what you need for this trophy 🙂

Cheers 

• 1 month later...
On 10/26/2020 at 1:24 PM, GETGAMING99_YT said:

So I, like many others, have wasted hours trying to get this trophy. I ran out of ideas, so then I thought.... maybe I can try to make the game lag a little bit to get this trophy? AND IT WORKED! LITERALLY THE FIRST TIME!

Here's exactly what I did, and it only took 1 attempt when I did this....

1. Go to the Goatville and use the Large TV to play the game.
  2. Apply the following mutators which all help to lag the game, thus allowing you to time your jumps better: RIPPED GOAT, GOATBURN, REPULSIVE GOAT, DEADGOA6, DOUBLE JUMP.

I really thought I'd never get this trophy, but it literally took me one single attempt to get it with these mutators on. 

Good Luck!

Fucking legend, thank you so much for this.

Saves days of my life

Is getting a score of 10 on Flappy Goat brutal? If you ask me, not really...

...But is it  a purposely flawed Flappy Bird clone? No doubt.

Seriously! Screw the ladder hit boxes, too many failed attempts across my four times having gone for the The Flapmaster trophy (PS4 and PS3 on my old main PSN account, then again on both versions with this one) due to the Pop-Tart goat just barely coming into contact with a ladder.

• 4 months later...

For those of you who are on PS5 I found a couple of things which definitely made this less hellish: 

• Go to your PS5 Settings > Accessibility
  • Zoom > Enable Zoom: Enabled
  • Reduce Motion: Enabled

You can use the Zoom option to focus in on the TV and Reduce Motion makes this far more manageable, as it slows the game down ever so slightly.