JaneAusten69

Favorite Legends Class

24 posts in this topic

Hi!

 

I've really been enjoying Legends since it launched.  Wondering what classes y'all prefer to play as.  I've found them all enjoyable to play.

 

Here is my impression so far of each class and where I rank them:

 

1) Hunter (current rank 18) - The Jack of all trades.  I was really surprised how much I liked this class.  When I initially saw the list I thought this would be my least favorite.  I find this one to be the most versatile.  Nice mix of range attacks but also useful in close encounter situations.

 

2) Ronin (current rank 20) - The quarterback.  Ronin was the first class I played as.  The healing abilities are fun as you really have to be alert and paying attention to your teammates.  I was most aware of my surroundings when playing as this class because of the healing responsibilities that come with it.

 

3) Assassin (current rank 20) - The lone wolf.  Opposite to the Ronin, I found myself most disengaged with my team playing as the assassin.  It was still fun to be able to run off on my own and not worry about everyone else.  Also, you get to be the hero if your Ronin happens to go down.  Super rewarding to be able to throw a smoke bomb and revive all of your teammates with out being seen.

 

4) Samurai (current rank 1) - The best offense, is a good offense.  Haven't had a chance to play as this guy yet, but from what I can tell it looks like a fun hack and slash tank type.  When I play with a Samurai they usually lead the way into battle and power their way through the enemy ranks with brute force. Looking forward to playing this class next.

 

 

 

What are your class rankings?

Edited by JaneAusten69
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pound for pound, the Hunter wins top spot simply for the Skipping Stone bow.

 

Ronin is a close second simply because he can keep your team in the fight.

 

Worst class in Survival is Assassin.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Helyx said:

Worst class in Survival is Assassin.

Heavy disagree there, Samurai is way worse for survival. Please tell me something that he can do that anyone else can't do the same way or better?

 

Spirit Pull? Oh yay, an incredibly slow regen that is almost always outclassed by Combat Regeneration, that everyone has access to. Healing Incense also says hello.

 

Explosive Blade? Oh yay, a single target at a time short duration defense ignore with a small damage increase. Hunter ignores defense because of arrows, Ronin has bomb packs that can do AoE and Assassin can have a poison smoke bomb that AoE staggers everyone nearby and gets a free stab. Way of the Flame also says hello.

 

Hachiman's Fury? Enemies have to be close by in order to not waste strikes, and literally both Hunter and Assassin can do the same thing.

 

Heavenly Strike? Good luck staggering an Oni.

 

He doesn't even have any items exclusive to him other than the charm that everyone has a variant of, which screams "unfinished" in my head. Everyone else gets access to ranged weapons that all offer unique benefits.

 

Assassin is not bad, he is overspecialized in a specific type of role, but when used correctly, can still keep up with a Skipping Stone Bow Hunter.

Edited by draakon50
Missed a detail.
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, draakon50 said:

Assassin is not bad, he is overspecialized in a specific type of role, but when used correctly, can still keep up with a Skipping Stone Bow Hunter.

 

Unless your team is using fire damage (the best secondary damage in the game behind standard melee), in which case your assassinations are stifled and you effectively are forced to become a worse version of the Samurai. Poison (unless used purely for stagger) is worthless outside of premeditated Story missions, as the effects are too slow compared to fire (and explosive) damage.

 

In my experience as an Assassin main, you'll really only shine if the rest of your team is trash (or also Assassins). A 110 Ki Hunter will out-perform an Assassin of comparable skill and gear more often than not (the Stone Skipping Bow makes the Hunter practically unmatched at the moment).

 

These opinions are based on my own experience playing Nightmare Survival and Story, but you may have faced situations where your perspective may differ from what I've outlined above. This is to be expected, since team composition and skill will vary while playing with different groups.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Helyx said:

These opinions are based on my own experience playing Nightmare Survival and Story, but you may have faced situations where your perspective may differ from what I've outlined above. This is to be expected, since team composition and skill will vary while playing with different groups.

I can agree with this part at least, fire or not. I've also done Nightmare survival and personally find a smoke bomb with both cooldown drops being really good for assassin for his high stealth damage burst (and Hunter to a lesser extent), allowing quick reapplications to keep control over an area. A samurai really doesn't offer similar pressure in my experience.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love the fact that y'all are arguing over which is the worst class. I've found them all enjoyable thus far. I have two classes at rank 20+ (Ronin, Assassin) with a third at 18 (Hunter). Samurai brings up the rear at 1, but I haven't played since last week due to depression. Overall, I think all classes bring something unique to the team.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everything has a tier list nowadays and the top tier is pretty well defined, what else can we do than talk about the worst?

I play all the classes as well, which just makes me miffed that the samurai just feels... limited.

 

Who knows, maybe the legendary wind sword with 20% double damage chance and water katana stance makes him godlike, or some super secret combination of stats that only he can acquire.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ronin is my favorite only because I like playing with healing classes in almost all games.

Edited by XXIIlII
4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wow, based on above replies I must really suck at this game or just oddly really get the feel of the samurai build...have made it through all the nightmare stuff with it and can pretty much defend a zone solo an entire survival match...i don't know, just seems like a tank to me and that the other 3 classes took forever to get kills or that I never had enough resolve...would rank assassin as 2nd best as I like the stealth/decent dps damage/heal combo...ronin as 3rd though medic is not really my thing...I didn't like the hunter and felt like rank 20 took.forever...compared to the samurai, it just felt so weak...

Edited by ProfBambam55
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My favourite class for Survival is the Samurai. I use explosive blade with explosive blade radius and blessed strikes on the Samurai charm. Using the Master's Katana as my legendary. I just enjoy how it allows me to get stuck in and enjoy the game's sword play. A great mix of damage output, survivability and healing. I'd probably play my Hunter more if I'd got the Skipping Stone bow to drop for me.

My favourite class for story missions is the Assassin. Like mixing it up here and taking a more stealthy approach whilst playing with a buddy. Group vanish is kind of a no brainer, I take the legendary smoke bomb that heals, some hallucination darts and hysteria on the Assassin charm for a bit of CC, and then stack a bunch of stealth attack damage on my gear.

All my classes are level 20+ I think my Assassin is the highest of the bunch. I think my Ronin is the lowest, just not a big fan of playing healer.

Edited by EIdain
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My favourite class is Samurai, I love how tanky I am and how much survivability I had even soloing entire points on survival with Spirit Pull + Blessed Strikes from the Samurai Charm.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, draakon50 said:

Heavy disagree there, Samurai is way worse for survival. Please tell me something that he can do that anyone else can't do the same way or better?

Samurai does everything better except assassinations and only if you take that +30% DMG skill on Ass.

 

Spirit Pull? Oh yay, an incredibly slow regen that is almost always outclassed by Combat Regeneration, that everyone has access to. Healing Incense also says hello.

You never have to hit a Drum with Spirit Pull and it heals all your HP even up to 125. Combat Regen stops at 50.

Faster Regen rate than Healing Incense. Also half Cooldown than Healing Incense.

Spirit Bull with Samurai Charm gives you God Mode in Meta so you have no idea what you are talking about.

 

Explosive Blade? Oh yay, a single target at a time short duration defense ignore with a small damage increase. Hunter ignores defense because of arrows, Ronin has bomb packs that can do AoE and Assassin can have a poison smoke bomb that AoE staggers everyone nearby and gets a free stab. Way of the Flame also says hello.

Yes, it's the Samurai's bad skill. But every class has a dumb Class Ability. Nothing new here.

 

Hachiman's Fury? Enemies have to be close by in order to not waste strikes, and literally both Hunter and Assassin can do the same thing.

Hits Harder than Shadow Strike and it's way faster. 

Eye of Uchitsune sucks for onis and bosses and it's only good for large mobs while also heavily depending on Stone Skipping Bow to compete with others.

If you suck with the timing of Hachiman's fury, that's your issue, not the class'.

 

Heavenly Strike? Good luck staggering an Oni.

No one uses Heavenly Strike though and no one said it's a good skill.

 

He doesn't even have any items exclusive to him other than the charm that everyone has a variant of, which screams "unfinished" in my head. Everyone else gets access to ranged weapons that all offer unique benefits.

Because he has the highest secret DEF of all classes and takes the least DMG even with the same Ki gear.

Add his God Mode Spirit Pull and 50% more base HP, he is a wall with spikes.

 

Assassin is not bad, he is overspecialized in a specific type of role, but when used correctly, can still keep up with a Skipping Stone Bow Hunter.

We had an extended discussion in other boards and Ass is the weakest class.

Chain Stab build is not good for Meta and there are even control issues with the dumb game on Assassination and Super Assassinations that mess up your gameplay.

A more regular build with Shadow Strike works better and still depends on Assassinations and Smokes with Legendary Kunai's cooldown saver.

On top of that, Ass has the lowest DEF of all classes, dies the most and gets the least kills.

 

Ass has only 2 good things and that's Hysteria and Hallucinating Darts.

The only viable options he has to solo a wave of elites and bosses.

 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Getting all classes to Rank 20 gave me a good extended time trying out all of them to figure which I'd like the most.

 

I think moving forward I'm sticking with the Assassin. With the right Gear and Techniques, they can be such a huge asset in both Story and Survival.

 

I'm a big fan of all of them in their own unique way, though I'm not completely into the Ronin if I had to single one out.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've got Samurai, Assassin and Hunter at rank 20 and I've liked playing with all of them but if I had to choose a favorite I think I'd choose Hunter. That's a bit surprising as I usually prefer melee over ranged

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All classes are good when used appropriately.  Assassin feels the most specialized and hardest to use though in my experience, but is really good in story missions when you can chain assassinate through most of the enemies.  It feels less good in survival but with a hysteria setup you can really do some good things with it.  Requires a decent amount of coordination from your teammates to make the smoke bomb assassinations work well in survival.
 

Hunter is great at crowd control, but lacks in survivability.  I setup mine for fire damage and a lot of draw speed/headshot damage with helmet piercing shots on the stone skipping bow.  It does a lot of damage in survival, but nothing so incredible that my samurai couldn't keep up with hachiman's fury spam.  I also think this class is the worst at story mode missions.  It is very irritating to use this class when you have the curse that forces you to stay in close proximity to your partner as well.. and since it has no on demand healing besides the gourd and it makes the shared damage negative modifier a lot harder to deal with when it shows up in nightmare story.

Some of the comments I read in this thread makes samurai out to be underpowered which is not true at all.  I setup mine to have 5 resolve, resolve gain and staggered damage.  I've always got Hachiman's Fury when I need it.  It does massive damage and can do a lot better single target damage than any other ultimate if you want to nuke a boss quickly.  Defending points by yourself in survival is easiest with samurai versus any other class as you've always got on demand healing and if you need it and Hachiman's Fury works the best when enemies are always swarming you.  Combine with a water sword with water sword master perk for surging strike damage increase and it feels unstoppable.  It is very easy to do 200-250+ kills in every survival match with this class and nuking down anything in any story mission is a breeze.  The risk of death is pretty low with this class if you use it right, damn near immunity to poison as well with the constant healing from the siphon class ability.

 

Ronin being the only support class makes it fairly mandatory to have 1 or 2 for a smooth experience in survival, but optional in story.  It doesn't match the other classes in DPS or boss killing ability, but it can crowd control pretty well with the bomb pack.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, I actually got a reply that tried to prove me wrong! And it seems I pissed off quite a lot of people... oops.

 

Anyway, I went through some testing with both Assassin and Samurai on Nightmare Survival, and while it's not the best representation of both classes due to status effects being disabled, I've reached the following conclusion:

 

Samurai slightly edges out on Assassin, but only if he has the Master Katana. The ability to stagger any enemy, especially an Oni, fits him rather well, and Assassin doesn't really have a defining Legendary item compared to all other characters.

 

Despite that conclusion, I have some things to reply to now:

 

8 hours ago, VegaTheGreat said:

Samurai does everything better except assassinations and only if you take that +30% DMG skill on Ass.

2 things wrong:

1) I understand it's a figure of speech, but you seriously can't tell me that he is better at emergency revives when a Ronin gets downed or can't use his ultimate to revive others. That slower cooldown smoke bomb is just flat out better for those situations.

2) +55% Stealth damage. Guess what, Assassin can use a Blowgun, the only ranged weapon that can give more stealth damage, and Samurai can't use that. That means a peak stealth bonus of 105% stealth damage bonus with charm, smoke bomb and blowgun. If status immunity wasn't a thing, I would've also checked out how much more opportunist could push this further, but with a bonus of 100.2%, I could one shot every fodder enemy (brutes included) and nearly kill weaker Oni's. Thats faster than a Samurai would be able to push damage with weaker enemies without using his ultimate.

 

8 hours ago, VegaTheGreat said:

You never have to hit a Drum with Spirit Pull and it heals all your HP even up to 125. Combat Regen stops at 50.

Faster Regen rate than Healing Incense. Also half Cooldown than Healing Incense.

Spirit Pull with Samurai Charm gives you God Mode in Meta so you have no idea what you are talking about.

You technically never need to hit a drum period if you have a good Ronin...

Combat Regen does NOT stop at 50, it starts healing whenever you're BELOW 50. It can easily recover 60%-70% in combat and up to 80% outside of it.

The faster regen rate is ONLY when you have the additional spirit pull bonus on a Samurai Charm. Thats an 1/12 chance to just roll this thing, ignoring getting optimal stats for the other fields. Lets say you know what perk to go for too, since then you can farm for the final perk to be better, like, say, Health Increase. Thats 1/9. 1/108, or a 0.9% chance to get the perfect charm that can be boosted later. Good fucking luck with that considering how horrible Honor farming is. Your "God Mode" meta is irrelevant if you can never fully reach it. You will only get glimpses of how overpowered it *could* be.

 

8 hours ago, VegaTheGreat said:

Yes, it's the Samurai's bad skill. But every class has a dumb Class Ability. Nothing new here.

I'd disagree with Hunter and Ronin, but eh.

 

8 hours ago, VegaTheGreat said:

Hits Harder than Shadow Strike and it's way faster. 

The amount of damage it does more than Shadow Strike is not significant enough to call it a benefit. This is with me trying out both with additional ultimate damage.

Yes, it's faster, but I can just as easily counter that by saying that Shadow Strike has a faster startup when you jump before activating it, gives much more control over who you want to attack, lets others help attack Oni's while you stagger them constantly, leaving over additional uses of it against other characters etc.

 

8 hours ago, VegaTheGreat said:

Eye of Uchitsune sucks for onis and bosses and it's only good for large mobs while also heavily depending on Stone Skipping Bow to compete with others.

It only sucks against Oni's if you look at it from the perspective of bursting down a single enemy. Taking down over half the health AND getting other enemies killed at the same time makes it vastly more useful, especially since either a smoke bomb or staggering arrow makes it trivial to get headshots and finish it off.

Heavily depending on Stone Skipping Bow is irrelevant, we're talking about meta here. I could say the same thing about Samurai needing the Master Katana to truly reach his peak.

 

8 hours ago, VegaTheGreat said:

If you suck with the timing of Hachiman's fury, that's your issue, not the class'.

Hah, "timing", it's not about timing, if enemies aren't close enough, the bloody thing is going to miss. Neither Eye of Uchitsune or Shadow Strike has this issue.

 

8 hours ago, VegaTheGreat said:

No one uses Heavenly Strike though and no one said it's a good skill.

Fair enough.

 

9 hours ago, VegaTheGreat said:

Because he has the highest secret DEF of all classes and takes the least DMG even with the same Ki gear.

Add his God Mode Spirit Pull and 50% more base HP, he is a wall with spikes.

I ranted enough about this already, but yes, he is the tank...

9 hours ago, VegaTheGreat said:

We had an extended discussion in other boards and Ass is the weakest class.

Could you please link this, if possible? I'd like to check that out.

9 hours ago, VegaTheGreat said:

Chain Stab build is not good for Meta and there are even control issues with the dumb game on Assassination and Super Assassinations that mess up your gameplay.

A more regular build with Shadow Strike works better and still depends on Assassinations and Smokes with Legendary Kunai's cooldown saver.

On top of that, Ass has the lowest DEF of all classes, dies the most and gets the least kills.

Oh look, I can make a bad faith argument too - if you suck at performing assassinations, thats your problem, not the class'.

Everything else is an opinion, I don't believe the "meta" has been fully explored yet. Not to mention we don't know who will really be more relevant for raids.

 

The only true thing that a Samurai is unparalleled at is heavily focusing on a single target, which is great with really high health Oni's and many others here agree on this fact. But guess what, Hunter, while having to use some extra tools, can also achieve this and keep a way higher sustained DPS compared to everyone else, in any situation, at long ranges no less. I've got near double kill ratios with her in nightmare survivals against EVERY other class, with both randoms and with others I've played with.

 

Which brings me to the core issue why I said Samurai is worse in the first place - Why would I want to use a Samurai for a DPS over an Assassin with overspecialized uses when Hunter is just plain better than Samurai in most situations and an Assassin can cover situations that neither a Hunter or Samurai can't?

 

*sigh* All classes are good and all, but considering how good 2 Ronin are to cover for each other, someone has to be eliminated from the team...

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, draakon50 said:

 

 

Samurai slightly edges out on Assassin, but only if he has the Master Katana. The ability to stagger any enemy, especially an Oni, fits him rather well, and Assassin doesn't really have a defining Legendary item compared to all other characters.

 

Wrong , the best Katana is Masamune's Edge with Water Stance applied.

You can stagger lock everything and get an average 20% more DMG.

 

6 hours ago, draakon50 said:

2 things wrong:

1) I understand it's a figure of speech, but you seriously can't tell me that he is better at emergency revives when a Ronin gets downed or can't use his ultimate to revive others. That slower cooldown smoke bomb is just flat out better for those situations.

2) +55% Stealth damage. Guess what, Assassin can use a Blowgun, the only ranged weapon that can give more stealth damage, and Samurai can't use that. That means a peak stealth bonus of 105% stealth damage bonus with charm, smoke bomb and blowgun. If status immunity wasn't a thing, I would've also checked out how much more opportunist could push this further, but with a bonus of 100.2%, I could one shot every fodder enemy (brutes included) and nearly kill weaker Oni's. Thats faster than a Samurai would be able to push damage with weaker enemies without using his ultimate.

 

Wrong on the first. Meh on the second.

 

You only need a smoke bomb which you keep for these things.

Assassin will never have an Ability Smoke for Rez because he needs it for attacking.

 

Ok yeah he deals better stealth DMG. It's still not enough for chain stabs on anything above trash enemies

and trash enemies are still easy to 1shot even without all that stealth ATK|+

 

6 hours ago, draakon50 said:

I'd disagree with Hunter and Ronin, but eh.

 

There's not 1 Hunter with Stun Arrows for a reason: There's never a practical reason to use it over the explosive one.

 

Ronins with Animals are just bad players period.

Spirit Animal heal is utter trash on every aspect, Bear is situational and mostly useless on Survival.

Throwing an increased healing incense in the middle of a wave or base is never bad or wasted.

 

6 hours ago, draakon50 said:

The amount of damage it does more than Shadow Strike is not significant enough to call it a benefit. This is with me trying out both with additional ultimate damage.

Yes, it's faster, but I can just as easily counter that by saying that Shadow Strike has a faster startup when you jump before activating it, gives much more control over who you want to attack, lets others help attack Oni's while you stagger them constantly, leaving over additional uses of it against other characters etc.

 

Wasting time on targeting is already a major loss of DPS. And it can take quite a bit to target the same target in a large mob.

It only looks good on Ass cause his backstab gameplay is already inferior to the other classes.

Again, if you don't know how to time a Hachiman Nuke, that's your issue.

 

Damn, even Uchitsune's Eye deals more DMG on a group of enemies instantly.

On top of that, while you waste time playing the target game, the Sam and Hunter already build up their next Ultimate

and even unleash a second ultimate on the same wave when you are still on the first

because you need Hysteria affix over the +1Resolve

 

As a move it's not terrible but it's inferior to both Hachiman and Uchitsune.

On a class that already suffers from other issues.

 

6 hours ago, draakon50 said:

Hah, "timing", it's not about timing, if enemies aren't close enough, the bloody thing is going to miss. Neither Eye of Uchitsune or Shadow Strike has this issue.

 

If the enemies are far enough, even Shadow Strike and Uchitsune will miss and expire >_>

 

And why would you use the boss killer move of a melee class from range? This argument doesn't even make sense.

 

6 hours ago, draakon50 said:

Could you please link this, if possible? I'd like to check that out.

It was on gamefaqs.

The best  play is all about Hysteria with Legendary Kunai to try and get last hits with it....

 

Also reddit has a similar topic about Ass .

 

And despite all that, the Ass is still lagging behind the others.

 

6 hours ago, draakon50 said:

Oh look, I can make a bad faith argument too - if you suck at performing assassinations, thats your problem, not the class'.

Everything else is an opinion, I don't believe the "meta" has been fully explored yet. Not to mention we don't know who will really be more relevant for raids.

 

If your only way to "fix" the prompt issue is by just wasting time near an enemy until the correct prompts appear

then there's a objective issue with  the Ass. That's just not an opinion or a player timing issue.

Because this exists only on Assassinations.

Moreover, this complain isn't limited to me personally. Others to have said the same thing.

 

6 hours ago, draakon50 said:

 

Which brings me to the core issue why I said Samurai is worse in the first place - Why would I want to use a Samurai for a DPS over an Assassin with overspecialized uses when Hunter is just plain better than Samurai in most situations and an Assassin can cover situations that neither a Hunter or Samurai can't?

 

Because the Samurai can stand in the middle of a base and solo it not with just by tanking but also by killing

while the hunter can't do that and needs range and elevation

and the Samurai can have max HP without any Ronin, nor does he need ammo or ammo blessings.

 

A lot of things work well with the Samurai:

Kunai give Melee DMG like an ATK charm

Dirt Trow gives Rancid and CC

Gourd can work as a DEF charm with DMG Reduction

Smoke let's him do what Ass does.

Just equip a Longbow (like Stone Skip Bow) with Versatility if you want range that much. Would bombs be better? Yes but that would make him broken so he can't use them.

 

The Assassin can't depend on his smokes, Assassinations are very unreliable on the hard waves

he is busy with the flute so bows are out of question, he never uses bombs as good as Ronin

and Hysteria is the only thing he has going on for.

 

Edited by VegaTheGreat
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Sigh* You know what, this isn't worth it.

 

But there is one thing I will have to point out since you are terribly wrong on it.

4 hours ago, VegaTheGreat said:

There's not 1 Hunter with Stun Arrows for a reason: There's never a practical reason to use it over the explosive one.

 

Ronins with Animals are just bad players period.

Spirit Animal heal is utter trash on every aspect, Bear is situational and mostly useless on Survival.

Throwing an increased healing incense in the middle of a wave or base is never bad or wasted.

 

Go play Nightmare Survival right now and tell me with a straight face that Hunter's Staggering Arrow is not practical. That paltry damage from Explosive Arrows without any fire does not outweigh the utility of stunning all enemies for a free headshot or taking off pressure from other players. What if raids have status immunities disabled at one point? And even if they won't, fire doesn't stop enemies dead in their track as effectively unless you continue attacking them. Stop being so hyperfixated on getting as much damage as possible out of every class and ignoring their other tools.

 

And as for Ronin, one should definitely have Healing Incense, but the other is far better off with a Spirit Animal. It doesn't do a lot of damage and its stagger is laughable, but the freaking thing stays up for almost all of its duration and, more importantly, takes off aggro from enemies. I've had times when 3 enemies, including Oni among them, were focused on the pet, letting me get rid of other enemies first with whatever I had available.... while solo, at a base. You are again, too focused on attaching healing to it and ignoring everything else that it gives.

 

The game doesn't define your meta, the team does. I'm going back into my cave.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like the Hunter simply for the fact that it seems like she talks the most shit and gets the most hype when fighting and using Class Abilities

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I enjoy them all but Ronin is my main.  I like being responsible for healing and revives.  

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, LionBeard40 said:

I enjoy them all but Ronin is my main.  I like being responsible for healing and revives.  

Nice thing about Ronin, no one will leave your party because there isn't a Ronin.  haha

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/22/2021 at 2:21 PM, JaneAusten69 said:

Nice thing about Ronin, no one will leave your party because there isn't a Ronin.  haha

Yep. Sometimes I even get people leaving with a 2 ronin team.  Crazy 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, LionBeard40 said:

Yep. Sometimes I even get people leaving with a 2 ronin team.  Crazy 

That's ridiculous haha

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.