What PS5 Launch game will have the Easiest PLatinum? (Predictions)

arsenal4life1471

My guess would be Miles Morales too. But here's the thing, I loved the 2018 game and didn't find that grinding the crimes 100% wasn't too bad until I was almost done. I'd imagine there will be some similar grind to Miles Morales, probably to pad out the time more, but by the looks of things it's gonna be another winner, just a shorter one.

• Like 3

Insomniac released the Miles Morales trophy list on twitter. And it actually seems like it'll be more difficult than Spider-Man PS4. Getting a 100 hit combo etc might be challenging. 

So I'll have to go with Watch Dogs Legion. That's games trophy list is already out and it's pretty easy. 

2 hours ago, Stan Lee said:

My guess would be Miles Morales too. But here's the thing, I loved the 2018 game and didn't find that grinding the crimes 100% wasn't too bad until I was almost done. I'd imagine there will be some similar grind to Miles Morales, probably to pad out the time more, but by the looks of things it's gonna be another winner, just a shorter one.

interesting. i am thinking Sackboy but it could be one that looks simple and then there is a dumb trophy requirement. Just for extra i think the hardest will be Demon's Souls and Grindiest will be Godfall. 

11 minutes ago, kdogg_gamer_ said:

interesting. i am thinking Sackboy but it could be one that looks simple and then there is a dumb trophy requirement. Just for extra i think the hardest will be Demon's Souls and Grindiest will be Godfall. 

Sackboy may have multiplayer requirements, which won't be too big an issue depending on the requirements and around launch when everyone's playing it. But eventually, servers shut down, whereas SP only games with no necessary online component (glares at Mad Max) will always be obtainable. Otherwise, yeah, it will probably be a doddle too.

5 hours ago, NOWITSREYNTIME17 said:

I would say miles morales, bugsnax and planet coaster ? for me i personally cant wait to plat demon souls, devil may cry 5 and cyberpunk on ps5 ?

And also Cyberpunk is also a launch title! 

Edited by DividedByMankind