Stories Untold (EU) - Trophies not synching

tearsinrain21

Hi, 

So I picked up Stories Untold from the GB PSN store today, having wanted to play it for a while but not having gotten round to it on my PC.

I have been playing it through today and completed it (just a gold for 100%, not a plat but the story was awesome and it was quite atmospheric). All trophies synched on my PS4 locally but then when synching to PSN network failed to synch giving me an error: cannot sync trophies with playstation network np-32136-5

I notice the trophy list isn't listed on here, could it be they've not updated the PSN-side database (excuse the tech terminology if incorrect) yet? Just wondered if anyone had any experience of this type of thing happening (I've not had similar in 6+ years of PS4 ownership).

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, tearsinrain21 said:

Hi, 

So I picked up Stories Untold from the GB PSN store today, having wanted to play it for a while but not having gotten round to it on my PC.

I have been playing it through today and completed it (just a gold for 100%, not a plat but the story was awesome and it was quite atmospheric). All trophies synched on my PS4 locally but then when synching to PSN network failed to synch giving me an error: cannot sync trophies with playstation network np-32136-5

I notice the trophy list isn't listed on here, could it be they've not updated the PSN-side database (excuse the tech terminology if incorrect) yet? Just wondered if anyone had any experience of this type of thing happening (I've not had similar in 6+ years of PS4 ownership).

Yes, this means that trophies aren't on the PSN servers yet. And yes, this is getting more and more common these days - sadly.

• Like 2