Belle of the ball trophy bugged?

matik22119

I don't think it's bugged. I watched the video a couple of times and it seems you're doing things right but the only aspect I'm not sure about is if you're jumping before wallclimbing at the 8s mark. It seems you're just approaching the wall rather than jumping onto it. 

Give it a go again. Good luck 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, PooPooBlast said:

I don't think it's bugged. I watched the video a couple of times and it seems you're doing things right but the only aspect I'm not sure about is if you're jumping before wallclimbing at the 8s mark. It seems you're just approaching the wall rather than jumping onto it. 

Give it a go again. Good luck 

i'm jumping on that wall but still...

• Like 1

Not sure what to say then. 

Perhaps try a different location from the one you're doing it in? 

Try also following some guides online, replicating every movement they make to minimize chances of error. 

That's about all the tips I can give unfortunately. 

Edited by PooPooBlast
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 27.10.2020 at 6:01 PM, PooPooBlast said:

Not sure what to say then. 

Perhaps try a different location from the one you're doing it in? 

Try also following some guides online, replicating every movement they make to minimize chances of error. 

That's about all the tips I can give unfortunately. 

After f***** week i finally got the trophy, but in other location.This worked for me. At least i can finally platinum this game :)

• Like 2

• 8 months later...
On 11/5/2020 at 9:09 PM, LoveInHell said:

It *is* bugged. For sure!

No, it isn't. You can see on my PSN profile that I got the trophy in just five minutes after earning the difficult Peak Performer :gold:. I followed this video. :)

3 hours ago, zizimonster said:

No, it isn't. You can see on my PSN profile that I got the trophy in just five minutes after earning the difficult Peak Performer :gold:. I followed this video. :)

Hey, thanks but I gave up on this trophy a long time ago. I must've tried over a 100 times on different locations and it just wouldn't pop. I'll try again some day...

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I tried getting this trophy for hours before realising to get the trophy you shouldn't do the second Turn. The second turn straight after the wallrun will mess you up. I had to skip it in order to pop the trophy. Here's what I did to get the trophy: Vault, Slide, Jump, Wallclimb, Turn, Jump, Wallrun, Jump, Skill roll. Is this the case for anyone else? Here's my run.

https://youtu.be/sVeKDsww5Cs

• 1 month later...

Just adding my experience.   I was able to get the trophy to pop by sliding longer.   I didn't slide right after the vault.   I ran 2 or 3 more steps after the vault, then did a long slide.   That was the difference that got the trophy to pop for me.   Hope this helps someone get this trophy!

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Lol, damn I wish I had read this before I attempted it.  Took me over an hour to realize I needed to let her land her vault before going into the slide - PS4Trophies video made it look like you go immediately into the slide after vaulting, but you can take a few steps after the vault before sliding and it will still count the movement 

• Like 2

Either way I got this trophy just fine using just the video in the psnp guide, but it's nice for people to have options.

Also side note though for the hardest trophy 3-star all dashes, I had a 3 attempt rule if one dash was seeming tricky and I failed 3 times using 7 year old powerpyx video route in site guide, then just Google -' "insert particular dash name" dash fastest ' - there are lots more video options of more recent route discoveries sometimes halving the time I had good success with 👍

Edited by esstee11
  • Like 3

Geez, I had problems with Belle of the Ball. I was doing it perfectly but the trophy would never pop. I used the locations in the videos from PS4trophies, PowerPyx and HarryNinetyFour, which for me was the best:

I was able to perform well in all the spots, but the trophy only popped after I rebooted the game and tried without internet connection. Call me crazy, I am becoming more and more mystic as I get older anyways.

GravityQueeen.png

Edited by GravityQueeen
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/24/2021 at 12:38 PM, webdude7958 said:

Just adding my experience.   I was able to get the trophy to pop by sliding longer.   I didn't slide right after the vault.   I ran 2 or 3 more steps after the vault, then did a long slide.   That was the difference that got the trophy to pop for me.   Hope this helps someone get this trophy!

You sir saved me snapping my controller in two. Tried this and did it first try.