iThunderYT

Die Hard Strategy

21 posts in this topic

has anyone testing if kill trading works for this trophy? been struggling with the grenade timing and i can’t see the exact amount of health i have after getting low so it’s a bit tricky. say if you walk up close to an enemy with a grenade launcher is it possible it counts?

I'm gonna start doing this anytime I get defender on outpost, I'll see if it gets me the trophy

Couldn’t tell if it was tracking or not but when you’re dead you are under 100% health. I’ve contacted their support and asked them to add tracking for the trophy ingame but no response yet

2 hours ago, xLetsP1ayGod said:

IT WORKS GUYS I JUST GOT IT

did you kill the enemy and yourself with the grenade launcher at the same time?

9 hours ago, Karazu-12 said:
did you kill the enemy and yourself with the grenade launcher at the same time?

Yes, just run up and shoot the ground as close to you both as possible. 

On 01/11/2020 at 1:09 PM, xLetsP1ayGod said:

Yes, just run up and shoot the ground as close to you both as possible. 

how do you get the rocket launcher?

11 minutes ago, RonanO_1O1 said:

how do you get the rocket launcher?

Its the only thing in the "gear" category, you have to use MP to unlock it, or use rewards to unlock it, then equip it in the gear section. Itll be just like spawning with a vehicle, its 25 pp

ok so

xLetsP1ayGod

I got a message from you asking to boost but you didn't reply back? I tried adding you as friend because you now have  it setup so nobody can message you....so basically  I just buy the grenade launcher run up to enemies and shoot at our feet basically and  this will count? add me I will talk to you in private bro! thx and Gratz on Platinum.

UnderworldofMMA

Did the 1.06 update patch this way of achieving the trophy?I've killed 31 enemies while doing this method and 20 yesterday but I played 170 matches and if kill trading counts sometimes, me and my opponent would die at the same time so maybe I would have gotten it now.Anyways gonna do 20 more and if I don't get it I'll advise you guys.Good Trophy Hunting!

i just got the trophy phew... it was a combination of killtrading, grenade launcher suicide and i started today to use grenade suicide (throw grenade and blow up yourself and opponent team Players at the same time).

i have 228 games

1,008 kills

21h playtime (way longer then expected damn you 100 melee frags)

Edited by Dreamcast12

yeah I also got this no need to woory this method isnt patched.I thought it was patched because I had got 31 kills  less than 5% and then I did 6 more kills today and I got the trophy.But to it before this trophy gets patched so you wont have to waste to much time with it.Thanks for the reply dreancast12

Is there any possible way of counting this like the others or is it just a guessing game then ? It would be helpful as there's no real knowing if I've done it or not 

this is the most infernal and frustrating trophy in the game, i got it almost in sequence after completing fast and furious. That trophy unlocked for me as soon as I killed a player with a grenade and died at the same time. deaths in which you kill and then die count for that trophy. the big frustration is that it is not possible to track progress, so it will probably be your last trophy. 

Best strategy with a boosting partner, get the Sniper, shoot at the crotch of the enemy(takes 95% of health) don't know why there, we tried several spots and that was the one that worked, the other player at 5% kills you. Keep on until trophy pops. Then change. 

Also when u kill/die normally playing (shooting) it also counts as 5% kills. I only got like 60 kills with sniper strategy and trophy popped. 

On 2021/4/24 at 0:52 AM, man08071983 said:

Best strategy with a boosting partner, get the Sniper, shoot at the crotch of the enemy(takes 95% of health) don't know why there, we tried several spots and that was the one that worked, the other player at 5% kills you. Keep on until trophy pops. Then change. 

Also when u kill/die normally playing (shooting) it also counts as 5% kills. I only got like 60 kills with sniper strategy and trophy popped. 

Your sniper method actually works. And it helped me so much.

Reach  trophy faster than the explosives method, when using 2 console boosting.

On 16/6/2021 at 6:26 AM, EGZAM said:

Your sniper method actually works. And it helped me so much.

Reach  trophy faster than the explosives method, when using 2 console boosting.

Good to know!! The knowledge has passed down another generation LOL.