Trophies are now fixed

Can pretty much confirm.

I started playing half a year ago and I always had to kill around 5x more than the trophy required, was obviously bugged, like for everyone else.

However, in 8.2 Patch they announced "Trophies are now fixed", well they fucked up, they were not. However, I saw in reddit that a PUBG worker said that they solved and it will include it on 8.3 and they did.

Now everything works like it should, I farmed my last crossbow and nade kills in bot games and they popped normally. I also popped my 1000 kills trophy quite quickly after the patch.

Atleast for me everything added up, Solo/Duo/Squad in TPP and FPP, I mixed everything up. 

Happy trophy hunting :)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Somalias0n said:

However, I saw in reddit that a PUBG worker said that they solved and it will include it on 8.3 and they did.

Can we get a link to this reddit post/comment? I'm a little skeptical since there hasn't been an update and suddenly the trophies work? Also the last update didn't fix anything either, me and many others tried.

8 hours ago, Somalias0n said:

Can pretty much confirm.

I started playing half a year ago and I always had to kill around 5x more than the trophy required, was obviously bugged, like for everyone else.

However, in 8.2 Patch they announced "Trophies are now fixed", well they fucked up, they were not. However, I saw in reddit that a PUBG worker said that they solved and it will include it on 8.3 and they did.

Now everything works like it should, I farmed my last crossbow and nade kills in bot games and they popped normally. I also popped my 1000 kills trophy quite quickly after the patch.

Atleast for me everything added up, Solo/Duo/Squad in TPP and FPP, I mixed everything up. 

Happy trophy hunting :)

Just won a match in Karakin with 15 kills to test this and my Master Assassin didn't pop. So I'm guessing you just got lucky.

10 hours ago, sci-fi-math said:

Tell me more about those bot games.

If you play not-prime time you can turn your cross-play off. Then go FPP squads and for example yesterday at 11pm I played with 5 players and 95 bots.

(Most bots) are automatically assigned to squads. Which means you can knock them down with any weapon and then finish them off by punching/crossbow/nades/from the vehicle/drive over them, everything is fine as long as it's you who knocked them down.
You can lure bots by shooting randomly, they are attracted to gunfire.

It takes about 5 minutes to start a game, then pray not Karakin if you need nade or vehicle kills.

@GeneSaw It's not "backtracking" your kills. Meaning, if before fix you got 3000 kills, but the game registered only 500, you still need to get those 500 kills. However, from now on every kill should register. I'm too lazy to find the post, but somebody asked about trophies after they didn't work in 8.2 in Discord. Pubg worker said that the fix made the game crash, but they already figured the solution and will add the fix on 8.3

Edited by Somalias0n

@Somalias0n Except my friend has got over a 1,000 kills after that said patch.

Reason why I'm so skeptical is that this isn't the first time the devs have outright lied about the fix. They were first supposed to fix them early 2019 after the game launched in December 2018 on ps4. I started playing July 2019 and have since played actively until about April-May 2020 when I decided that fuck it, not gonna waste another second on this bs if the devs don't care enough about their playerbase that they will just lie about a fix...

All this time I have been sending them support tickets every once in a while and every single time I've had the same automated answers about how they are supposedly "actively trying to fix the issue". Yeah right... And when they finally announced their supposed fix I didn't believe them for a second and alas, I was right. They didn't even bother to correct their patch notes which still stated that they had fixed the issue which they most certainly had not.

Only people who have started recently like 3 months ago like you seem to unlock the trophies more easily but the rest of us who have been playing for longer are screwed...

• Like 1

@GeneSaw
Yes, they've been promising the fix forever, very annoying.

Did he get them after 8.3 update, 24.9 though?

8.2 didn't fix anything, I played this game a looot and unlocked zero trophies during that time. Was missing a lot of basic ones. However, after 8.3 they started popping one by one without any problems.

I had something like 60 wins without 10 win trophy, however seemed to achieve 10 win trophy 3.10.

Edited by Somalias0n

Trophies are not fixed so why put this out?

Just because you unlocked a couple?

on 1 account I have played since release I have a few thousand kills and only need the 1 trophy for plat which is the 1k

like a sucker I started again after the recent patch on a new account to test it.

I now need 4 trophies after most of them popped when they should have.

except I’m at over 300 cqb and no 200 trophy

250 jumps no trophy

Over 100 grenades and no 50 trophy

no doubt the 1k will glitch as well.

The trophies are glitched so a warning to anyone who doesn’t enjoy this game don’t bother jumping on. This thread is bullshit.

And why you couldn’t have added your pot luck to the other numerous threads at the top of the forum fuck knows.

I went from totally glitched, over +1k smg kills before 200 trophy to perfectly working plat and my friend started popping them same time. I guess most people will also read the comments before going to hunt 1k kills. Atleast people can go try if they pop or not, for example one bot game for nade/crossbow kills. Don't be so mad lol.

https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/8527-playerunknowns-battlegrounds

Look at amount of plats last weeks compared before patch, that's not coincidence. Something has changed for sure, its fixed for SOME PEOPLE....Sure it was PSN game but many would have platted it in less than 3 weeks. If you boost by bots its easily 50-70h plat.

7 plats between 01.09-24.9 and 60 plats 24.9 - 28.10...

Edited by Somalias0n

I get why they would be mad or frustrated. I am that said friend of @GeneSaw I've been grinding this trophy wise shitty game a lot. During last season(7) I did manage to get all the other trophies that I was missing, apart from the 1,000 kills one. I did do around 2,000 to 2,500 kills on that season. Now around 1,500 kills during this season and 1,000 of those were after the patch cause I didn't want to play PUBG for ages because of the trophies not popping. It's just frustrating. Pretty much every trophy has glitches for me... I've submitted multiple tickets and heard the same empty words so many times already so... Yeah, frustration is understandable. 

16 minutes ago, Somalias0n said:

I went from totally glitched, over +1k smg kills before 200 trophy to perfectly working plat and my friend started popping them same time. I guess most people will also read the comments before going to hunt 1k kills. Atleast people can go try if they pop or not, for example one bot game for nade/crossbow kills. Don't be so mad lol.

@Term0nator170
Yeah, I get people are frustrated but I'm not pubg worker.

However,
1) I started popping everything, exactly after 8.3, (not 8.2) update after thousands of kills of Season 8 (before 8.3) even without unlocking simple trophies like 100 AR kills.

2) I saw a reddit post where somebody said that they had to withdraw 8.2 trophy fix because it made the game crash. However they solved it after 8.2 release and will include it 8.3.

If its not working, sorry, but I guess it's worth a try. Did you try to unlock some basic like nade kills in last days?

Edited by Somalias0n

I started Pubg almost a week ago and have had no issues popping any trophies. I have been using pubg lookup to track my kills, but I have not faced any issues. I still have not reached the 1k kill trophy but everything else like the sniper headshots and the rifle kills have popped properly.

Edited by Burstawesome

@Term0nator170
Are you completely sure you have grinded 1000 after 24.9?
You seem to have 1.5k this season, which started July 30, and checking as far as lookout goes, you have only 232 kills last 2 weeks.
I'm not saying that I'm right and its working for everybody but nobody has yet proved that it's not...

Edited by Somalias0n

3 minutes ago, Somalias0n said:

@Term0nator170
Are you completely sure you have grinded 1000 after 24.9?
You seem to have 1.5k this season, which started July 21, and checking as far as lookout goes, you have only 232 kills last 2 weeks.
I'm not saying that I'm right and its working for everybody but nobody has yet proved that it's not...

Pretty sure I have. Cause I remember that when the update came. I started playing after my short break. I got 1,021 kills in TPP Solo in 167 matches. Now I've been playing FPP Solo and have 500 kills in 62 matches. Obviously can't remember when I got the kills done in TPP but after that played FPP and it has been over a month since the update and I am pretty certain that I have got that over 1,000 kills in a month. Cause I usually leave the game be for a while and then play it tonnes again just to see if there's anything done. Usually this happens after updates.