Trophies are now fixed

I can also confirm that the trophies are definitely fixed.

I obtained the platinum earlier today having played for the last few weeks every single trophy popped as it should.. I was sweating when it came to the master assassin trophy as I've seen some people with over 3k kills and NO trophy, luckily it popped on queue ?

( I did play this game last year and none of the trophies popped like they should, I took a break until I read that the trophies was fixed and jumped back onit ) 

Edited by YeWeeScumBag
missing detail

9 hours ago, YeWeeScumBag said:

I can also confirm that the trophies are definitely fixed.

I obtained the platinum earlier today having played for the last few weeks every single trophy popped as it should.. I was sweating when it came to the master assassin trophy as I've seen some people with over 3k kills and NO trophy, luckily it popped on queue 1f44d.png

( I did play this game last year and none of the trophies popped like they should, I took a break until I read that the trophies was fixed and jumped back onit ) 

No it's not. The Pubg team told us it's not fix and they're still working on the patch. 

46 minutes ago, Krove-34 said:

No it's not. The Pubg team told us it's not fix and they're still working on the patch. 

When I played this game last year the trophies never triggered for any of the wins, nade kills or even equipping the ghillie suit. I read that the trophies had a hot fix and that's why I re downloaded the game. Since then every trophy popped as normal along with the platinum. probably still fucked for certain people i basically started fresh as I heard they reset the stats progression for the trophies.

I don’t think they are fixed. My 100 kills trophy popped at 160ish kills a couple of weeks ago. I think about half my kills in duo didn’t count. I had like 60 kills solo and 100ish in duo FFP. From then on I played only solo. I’m on 999 kills in total now according to the app when I get 1000 I’ll confirm here if it’s fix. 

I can confirm it is not fix passed 1000 kills at 1029 and still nothing. Since the 100 kill trophy glitches on me at 160 kills I knew this one would as well. My belief is that my 109 kills in duos didn’t count fully for 160 so since then I stuck out with solo. I’m hoping after 1000 solo FFP it will pop fingers crossed if not then I’m screwed lol

So I can confirm that maybe the trophies have been fixed after patch 8.3. 
I played  only FPP cross play off so I can’t confirm if Tpp with FPP kills work. 
my story: 

I started playing beginning of September when 8.2 patch was out. Nothing was tracking properly. 8.3 came out end of September. By then I had 100 kills and that trophy never popped. The 100 kill trophy popped for me October 2nd after patch 8.3 at 170 kills. I got to 1000 kills and nothing popped. HOWEVER, it did pop at 1070 kills. Interesting? So prior to 8.3 many kills didn’t count but after 8.3 everything seemed to count. ? perhaps it is fixed. Stick to the same mode either FFP or TPP and try I guess