I think this game is fun but damn

distressedjazz

This game is fun but doing it on one life, how does one get that confident with the game? even the easiest bosses take me a few attempts on normal... 
I kind of want to get the platinum but I honestly do not see me getting any of the iron mode trophies, might stop playing after the speed run trophy. 
Does anyone have tips for iron mode trophies because I really like the game and think it is fun?

Practice essentially. If you're able to do the speedrun trophy you're only one step away from Iron Mode on the same difficulty. The best way to beat iron mode is realizing almost every boss has a way to kill them in less than 10 seconds. Most of those you'll only have to dodge 1 or 2 attacks before the kill. Look up videos and practice. Iron + hard mode you only have to beat the first 4, plus 8 more in the second area, and the last 2 in the final area. As well, 1 of the 8 can and should be the hidden titan that doesn't fight back so you actually only need to beat 13 titans. Don't kill him on the speedrun though because it takes too long to go back and forth. If you want to be super cheap there's always the use of backup saves as well. Just don't be intimidated by the titans just because they're big and deadly. They die in one hit from an arrow.

• Like 1