Advise Me On My Next Platinum

Lion-Lhasa

Heya, I made a new account a couple of days ago so my trophy list would be reset.

Now my list is clean I spent the first day platting Jak & Daxter and now I'm not sure what I should go for.

I started on Shadow of the Colossus plat but I'm only allowing myself to do 2 colossi a day so that I don't go insane, so I need a game to work on alongside it.

I won't list all my games as there'd be too many so I'll just list a few that I'm thinking about starting.

- Batman: AA

- Bioshock 1 + 2

- Devil May Cry

- Dishonored

- Dragon Age

- Fallout 3

- God of War 3

- Hitman series

- Ni no Kuni

- Okami

Which do you guys think I should begin?

Whilst I don't have the following platinums myself, I think these are your best shot:

God of War 3: easily get 70% in your first playthrough, the challenges are a little difficult though

Bioshock: I got 890G on my first playthrough and only 2 achievements left to collect (difficulty based)

Hitman Absolution: Got 70% on my first playthrough. Should be easy, just not got around to it.

Dragon Age: Straight forward enough, just incredibly time consuming and I imagine the Nightmare difficulty ones are very hard. 

Fallout 3: Easy platinum just very time consuming. Currently on 41% myself and can get the platinum but it will take around another 20-30 hours (current playtime around 25hrs)

Ugh, I don't know how it works around here but sometimes that's considered hijacking someone elses thread and can be frowned upon.

But I would say Walking Dead if it's the Telltale Games version with Clementine, otherwise Dishonored.

Duplicate threads are something we frown on here too...

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/7978-advise-the-next-plat-to-the-person-above-you/?hl=%2Bsuggest+%2Bmy+%2Bnext+%2Bplatinum#entry156998

Parker

• Like 2