Azaan60

Bugsnax, Shadow of War and Hollow Knight are November's PS Plus games

164 posts in this topic

Got leaked on Resetera. Will post the PS Blog link once it's up. 

 

Edit:

 

https://blog.playstation.com/2020/10/28/playstation-plus-collection-details-revealed-your-november-playstation-plus-games/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

 

Quote

PlayStation Plus Collection details revealed + your November PlayStation Plus games

 

PS Plus members who own a PS5 console will get the PS5 version of Bugsnax; all PS Plus members get Middle-earth: Shadow of War and Hollow Knight: Voidheart Edition as part of November's lineup.

 

Next month is an extra special one for PlayStation Plus members. As we approach the launch of PS5, we are pleased to share more information about the PlayStation Plus Collection*, along with your monthly PS4 games.

 

In November, PlayStation Plus members will receive two PS4 action-adventure games – Middle-earth: Shadow of War and Hollow Knight: Voidheart Edition – dropping on Tuesday, November 3. We’re also thrilled to announce PlayStation Plus members who own a PlayStation 5 console will receive Bugsnax (PS5)** when PS5 launches, beginning November 12.***

 

The very first PS5 game to join PlayStation Plus is Young Horses’ ultra-charming, whimsical first-person adventure Bugsnax! Play an investigative journalist who has set out to explore Snaktooth Island, home to legendary half-bug half-snack creatures, Bugsnax. Discover, hunt and capture all 100 critters while also tracking down and reuniting the island’s inhabitants. 

Bugsnax (PS5 version) will be available to PlayStation Plus members beginning on Thursday, November 12*** until Monday, January 4, 2021.

 

Both PS4 games will be available from Tuesday, November 3 to Monday, November 30.

 

PlayStation Plus Collection 

 

PlayStation Plus members will be able to enjoy a special new offering on the PS5 console – the PlayStation Plus Collection. PS5 console owners with PlayStation Plus will be able to redeem and play a curated library of PS4 games that defined the generation, like Batman Arkham Knight, Bloodborne, Fallout 4, God of War, Monster Hunter: World, Persona 5 and many more. 

 

The PlayStation Plus Collection will be available* on November 12 when the PS5 console launches in the U.S., Japan, Canada, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand and South Korea, and November 19 when the PS5 console launches throughout the rest of the world, including Europe, Middle East, South America, Asia and South Africa.

 

Here are the games available in the PlayStation Plus Collection.

From Worldwide Studios:

  • Bloodborne
  • Days Gone
  • Detroit: Become Human
  • God of War
  • Infamous Second Son
  • Ratchet and Clank 
  • The Last Guardian
  • The Last of Us Remastered
  • Until Dawn
  • Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End

From our third-party publishers and developers:

  • Batman: Arkham Knight
  • Battlefield 1
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops III – Zombies Chronicles Edition
  • Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy
  • Fallout 4
  • Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition
  • Monster Hunter: World
  • Mortal Kombat X
  • Persona 5
  • Resident Evil 7 biohazard

 

The PlayStation Plus Collection will be an added benefit to the existing PS4 benefits that PlayStation Plus members receive for a single subscription price – no additional membership fee required. Once you redeem a game from the PlayStation Plus Collection, you can keep the games for as long as you are an active PlayStation Plus member. PS4 games redeemed from the PlayStation Plus Collection and played on the PS5 console will see benefits such as increased loading speed and improved or more stable framerates with PS5’s Game Boost****.

 

Also, as seen in our user experience video tour, Game Help is a new feature on the PS5 console, and a benefit for PlayStation Plus members. Game Help is available for supported PS5 games and allows players to easily access hints without having to do a web search (and accidentally seeing spoilers!).

 

Check back with us on PS Blog for our monthly PlayStation Plus announcements. Additionally, you can also check our website as details will be updated regularly about our PlayStation Plus offerings, including the PlayStation Plus Collection.

 

*Number and availability of PlayStation Plus Collection titles may vary by country. The PlayStation Plus Collection is not available in China.
**PS5 console only; PlayStation Plus benefit not applicable for Bugsnax on PS4.
***Bugsnax (PS5) available to play in U.S., Japan, Canada, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand and South Korea starting November 12, and available on November 19, when PS5 launches throughout the rest of the world. Country availability may vary.
****PS5 console is backwards compatible with a majority of PS4 games. See
 here for more details.

 

 

Edited by Azaan60
3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

btw. Bugsnax was rumored to be the first PS5 game on PS+ because there were no preorders available.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Azaan60 said:

Got leaked on Resetera. Will post the PS Blog link once it's up

what's resetara? got a link to leak?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, mareepx said:

what's resetara? got a link to leak?

Neogaf 2.0

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was honestly expecting Sony to just call it a day with the PS5 collection for November, but pretty happy if Bugsnax is true.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A previous and current PS Now game! Fucking piss take!!! 

Edited by GUDGER666
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is a good month again, Sony has been on the ball this year compared to like last year. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally, three games again.

Going from ps3 vita and ps4 games to 2 ps4 games (seldomly indie) was a kick in the teeth.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't say I am super interested in any of these games, but we had far worse months this year so I guess this is still a positive month.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't know much about any of these games so I guess I'll have to check them out.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can’t find anything on ResetEra either, I really hope we haven’t been played here..

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, arcanehornet_ said:

My only problem is that no matter how good the month is, there always some people complaining over it. Having Plus and NOW at the same time is such a niche issue, so shitting on the month just because you are subscribed to the other feels pointless to me.

That is the thing though, to people who pay for both this month is NOT good, it is basically them once again getting something they already paid for, so for them it is one bonus game less this month. Other people might actually own all games in a month already so they get nothing, while others don't have any of the games but despise the genre of the games they get. Just because a month is good for you does not mean it is good for everyone else, and people who don't get anything out of a month complain about it, which is an ok thing to do if one is disappointed. One can silently shake his head at people who complain about a month that appears to be rather solid compared to others, but people who incessently complain about people complaining make fools out of themselves every month in these threads.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, arcanehornet_ said:

My only problem is that no matter how good the month is, there always some people complaining over it. Having Plus and NOW at the same time is such a niche issue, so shitting on the month just because you are subscribed to the other feels pointless to me.

 

It's pointless to you because you don't pay for both services. If you had them and you see a lot of games from Now being offered on PS Plus, you would react the same. Just like @GUDGER666 did, he complaint about Hollow Knight alone, he didn't shat on the whole month offers like you're implying. I could complain as well, but it's so natural these later months I don't give a fuck. I'll take the action by not renewing my subscription :)

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Nighcisama said:

That is the thing though, to people who pay for both this month is NOT good, it is basically them once again getting something they already paid for, so for them it is one bonus game less this month. Other people might actually own all games in a month already so they get nothing, while others don't have any of the games but despise the genre of the games they get. Just because a month is good for you does not mean it is good for everyone else, and people who don't get anything out of a month complain about it, which is an ok thing to do if one is disappointed. One can silently shake his head at people who complain about a month that appears to be rather solid compared to others, but people who incessently complain about people complaining make fools out of themselves every month in these threads.

Complaining about something most other people don’t see as an issue is just as bad as me complaining about them though

1 minute ago, TurtlePM said:

 

It's pointless to you because you don't pay for both services. If you had them and you see a lot of games from Now being offered on PS Plus, you would react the same. Just like @GUDGER666 did, he complaint about Hollow Knight alone, he didn't shat on the whole month offers like you're implying. I could complain as well, but it's so natural these later months I don't give a fuck. I'll take the action by not renewing my subscription :)

Yeah man, I get your point. I just don’t see the reason to be so agresisve about it, like he was.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

not bad played shadow of war already and played hollow knight on xbox so looking foeward to bugsnax

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.