Bugsnax, Shadow of War and Hollow Knight are November's PS Plus games

Azaan60

Just now, LoveInHell said:

You mean log in on their Playstation and claim it? Even when you log in on your Playstation after, that game would be “linked” to your account?

The same way you log in your ps4 and claim the ps4 games from ps+. They are on your account's library forever,not on your console.

Unless they made any weird changes on ps5.

What i would like to know if this Bugsnax policy will be the same for all ps5 games that are offered with ps+

• Like 1

Just now, sephiroth4424 said:

The same way you log in your ps4 and claim the ps4 games from ps+. They are on your account's library forever,not on your console.

Unless they made any weird changes on ps5.

What i would like to know if this Bugsnax policy will be the same for all ps5 games that are offered with ps+

Wow, nice. Hopefully its possible.

"The PlayStation Plus Collection will be an added benefit to the existing PS4 benefits that PlayStation Plus members receive for a single subscription price – no additional membership fee required. Once you redeem a game from the PlayStation Plus Collection, you can keep the games for as long as you are an active PlayStation Plus member."

Looks like the same as any other PS+ game.

Edited by Tempestad_cl
  • Like 1

I've always wanted to try out Shadow of War. Excited to pick it up.

And Bugsnax always had my curiosity since the reveal trailer, so all in all, I'm stoked for this months selection. Glad I was able to manage a PS5 pre-order but I hope everyone in this thread who didn't get the opportunity will still be able to claim the game.

2 hours ago, bikeman223 said:

Apparently they shortened it to drastic extent and added some additional voice overs for added context. Endless Shadow Wars still exist as an option you can select after the true ending but it isn't required for anything.

Really? I'm now curious about the added context, cause I did not follow anything about this game since I finish it, but now I do have at least some excuse to platinum it. 

I'm definitely not playing the endless Shadow Wars again tough. :D 

Edited by MarcusPunisher
Just adding more stuff

Why would they make Bugsnax avaliable  to redeem until January to claim if you could do it through the app or website? 

I'm pretty confident it will only be avaliable to redeem if you have a ps5 console linked to your account. Which is a fair reward for players opting to get a console at launch and not a year down the line. 

Edited by jackm57

11 hours ago, TurtlePM said:

Well, have you ever thought there are people that actually PAY for both Plus and Now, so what's the big deal for you about other people complaining? 

Hollow Knight was in one of the headlines for PS Now (you know, those games they show for people to buy a service). If this was the first or second time, that's understandable. But you see a lot of headline games from Now being offered on PS Plus.

Can't complain about Hollow Knight, I bough it weeks before being released on Now. Although, for other games, for this particular reason, my Now subscription is going down for good. Not paying again a full year when games are literally offered on the next Plus months. 

You also have to remember not every country even has access to PS Now. Yeah I'm sure its annoying you pay for a service and a game in it becomes free but at least you have access to the service...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Madara Uchiha said:

You also have to remember not every country even has access to PS Now. Yeah I'm sure its annoying you pay for a service and a game in it becomes free but at least you have access to the service...

Not being available in a country has nothing to do with this. People that don't have Now in their country don't pay extra money for extra games. Even my Portuguese Now is different from US Now and both pay the same. Just like Netflix: Portuguese service costs are just a little bit cheaper than US, yet it doesn't have nearly Half the content to watch. 

The point is this isn't the customer's fault. Let's say you have Injustice from one of the first PS4 games on Plus. Today they announce that one of the games for the next month is Injustice. How would you react? There is no comparison between services, I know, but my point is: people would also come and defend it saying "not everyone had PS4 at launch, don't be selfish", when you have the right to have different games every month, specifically if you're supporting the service for so long. That's Respect for the players. 

If someone pays extra money for another service, from the same company, they should get videogames that doesn't come out in other services, at least so often. Therefore, they should be more careful about their choices. There are thousands of other games out there, maybe forgotten or under the radar for a lot of people... 

You don't have Now in your country but you didn't miss anything in these latest 12 months, even if you had. Unless you didn't buy anything from Sony exclusives since launch, the biggest titles were all offered on Plus. And if I wanted to play the niche games available on the service, I could buy most of them with 2 or 3 euros on sales.

PS: Speaking on the Devil: Melbits World is Once Again, one of the games on PS Plus for Portugal and Spain. Yes, it's a bonus game for us, but again, so many PS Talents out there, so many companies trying to get people's attention, they choose to give the same game -_-

Middle-Earth: Shadow Of War - another one of those games where if you are interested in DLCs you get f* over. Buying the individual DLCs, never going on sale, is more expensive than getting the Definitive Edition. This has been my main issue with PS Plus games. If I want DLCs, I end up buying the GOTY/full version at the end. The difference between the base game and the definitive edition is $2.

I see that Bugsnax is a ps5 free game for November.

Now my query/question is :-

I could not secure a ps5 at release but plan to get one in 2021, I am a subscriber of PS Plus and was wondering, will I be able to add Bugsnax to my library on the ps4, so when I get a ps5 in 2021 bugsnax will be avaliable to me.

Or

Do I need a ps5 console to add it to my collection as I am sure that is how it is done?

Looking for information on this subject but can't find anything thats 100% verify.

2 hours ago, EIdain said:

You need a PS5.

What you quoted means that you can only claim Bugsnax for PS5. Since the game also releases on PS4, Sony is letting you know that only the PS5 version will be on PS+. Please provide a link from Sony which explicitly states that you need to have a PS5 console to be able to claim PS5 PS+ games, otherwise you're just guessing.

• Like 2

On 10/28/2020 at 9:16 AM, starcrunch061 said:

If you don't like Shadow of Mordor, you won't like Shadow of War.

I figured but hey, you never know unless you ask.

I need to go back and finish the Mordor DLC trophies one of these days and I will decide then on whether or not it’s worth giving Shadow of War a shot.