Keep Rollin Rollin Rollin from Lootsplosion machines

Sten_dardo

Does anyone know if ‘Keep Rollin Rollin Rollin’ can unlock while rolling the dice on a Lootsplosion Slot Machine?

I’ve been trying and rolled a 1 and a 20 once, but no trophy. I also read that it’s glitched, so not quite sure what the reason is why it didn’t pop. 

Only the Dice Chests will pop the trophy so don't waste your time on the Tiny Tina Slot Machines, because all that will happen is you will waste your Eridum and not get a trophy at the end of it. The glitch with this trophy was fixed years ago but it still suffers from horrible RNG so expect to blow through a lot of Eridium before it pops. The best way to do it, is to drop the difficulty to Playthrough 1 then fight the Ancient Dragons of Destruction and spend some time opening all of the now active Dice Chests in that map.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Only the Dice Chests will pop the trophy so don't waste your time on the Tiny Tina Slot Machines, because all that will happen is you will waste your Eridum and not get a trophy at the end of it. The glitch with this trophy was fixed years ago but it still suffers from horrible RNG so expect to blow through a lot of Eridium before it pops. The best way to do it, is to drop the difficulty to Playthrough 1 then fight the Ancient Dragons of Destruction and spend some time opening all of the now active Dice Chests in that map.

Thanks! I eventually popped it with a chest. The Tiny Tina Slot Machines indeed won't pop this trophy.