arcanehornet_

Challenge trophy glitch still working?

13 posts in this topic

Hey guys! I wanna start this game soon. Is the glitch for the challenge still working, or was it patched? A friend told me it was.

That exploit was patched out years ago so now your only option is to use the patch downgrade exploit to revert the game to either v1.00 or v1.01.

5 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

That exploit was patched out years ago so now your only option is to use the patch downgrade exploit to revert the game to either v1.00 or v1.01.

That's not true. I did it on the latest patch.

Assuming we are talking about the glitch which stops timer during the challenge.

Edited by HusKy

4 minutes ago, HusKy said:

Assuming we are talking about the glitch which stops timer during the challenge.

If that's the case, then what was the exploit they patched out with the 1.02 update?

Just now, HuntingFever said:

If that's the case, then what was the exploit they patched out with the 1.02 update?

The older glitch allowed you to pause the timer any time by going back to PS4 UI or something like that. That allowed you to solve any puzzle on paper first.

3 minutes ago, HusKy said:

The older glitch allowed you to pause the timer any time by going back to PS4 UI or something like that. That allowed you to solve any puzzle on paper first.

In that case I stand corrected, because I was unaware there was another exploit :).

31 minutes ago, HusKy said:

Nice. So the latest patch still has the working glitch, correct? The 3 second one.

Edited by arcanehornet_

20 minutes ago, arcanehornet_ said:

Nice. So the latest patch still has the working patch, correct? The 3 second one.

Unless they released a patch in the last few months, yes, it's still possible.

18 hours ago, arcanehornet_ said:

Hey guys! I wanna start this game soon. Is the glitch for the challenge still working, or was it patched? A friend told me it was.

The challenge is really not that difficult.

I see you've Platinumed Hollow Knight, so this should be a cake walk.

But the glitch still works where if you time the third last puzzle in the challenge correctly, then the timer stops and you can take as much time as you want on the last two puzzles. I tested this on an alt account last year sometime and it works.

But if you can get to the third last puzzle in good enough time, then the last two puzzles shouldn't be too much of a challenge.

I’ve just got the platinum a little while ago! :) It was very satisfying. Glitch worked as well, which eased the stress of the final part significantly.

Definitely one of my favorite platinums this year.

Edited by arcanehornet_

On 11/1/2020 at 9:03 AM, arcanehornet_ said:

I’ve just got the platinum a little while ago! :) It was very satisfying. Glitch worked as well, which eased the stress of the final part

significantly.

Definitely one of my favorite platinums this year.

What's the glitch you used? I've had this game at 22% for almost 2 years now, I'm thinking about clearing it up

On 28/10/2020 at 6:01 PM, HusKy said:

There's a glitch that stops the timer? 😫

Edited by ViperLance34

On 04/11/2020 at 10:51 AM, deeps_rj said:

What's the glitch you used? I've had this game at 22% for almost 2 years now, I'm thinking about clearing it up

It’s the one where you can stop the timer. The rest mode one has been patched.