Did the screen tearing ever get patched?

44 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

I've seen a lot complaining that the game has bad input lag, is it really that bad?

Input lag? I haven't heard or experienced that myself. Actually thinking about it, there is a little input lag in getting into the weapon wheel and equipping what you want. As well as using items.

I think the problem lies more in the bad animations. Take for example your character taking a step and then turning, instead of just turning. Or when going prone, you can't press a button until the animation is completed. It's slight, but if you pay attention to your hands and what you want to do, it starts becoming noticeable.

And yes, sometimes it can get you killed.

Edited by BestUsername----

The best part of the game is when you would die in the raid and it would respawn you on the side of a mountain and all you could do was tumble down the side of it all the way down, then wait some incredible amount of time to respawn. Assuming you weren't so far out of the map of play a AI could finish you off otherwise you would just be stuck there until it was all over.  It was the most broken game I ever played.  Of course this was back when the raid 1st dropped.  I assume it was polished quite a bit but i wouldn't imagine they completely fixed a game that didn't sell.