Easy Platinum with Glitch (GUIDE)

arcanehornet_

1 hour ago, LoveInHell said:

Oh wow this sounds like so much fun for new people to the game.

Given the embarrassing amount of crying about hard or even slightly inconvenient trophies I have seen in this forum recently I'd say this game that has a 9/10 estimated difficulty rating in its guide having a way to glitch the hardest part will lead to more people picking it up as a result. The ones who want to do it legit can still do it without the glitch.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Nighcisama said:

Given the embarrassing amount of crying about hard or even slightly inconvenient trophies I have seen in this forum recently I'd say this game that has a 9/10 estimated difficulty rating in its guide having a way to glitch the hardest part will lead to more people picking it up as a result. The ones who want to do it legit can still do it without the glitch.

But as with fall guys there is no way to know who did it legit other than the players themselves 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, arcanehornet_ said:

Indeed it does still work, I checked it yesterday :) Somebody had asked the developers, and they stated that they don’t mind the glitch and won’t patch it.

oh really? that is nice to hear. clever from the developers so they can have more players to try the game. thank you for the answer

Edited by Dade728883
  • Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Great game honestly but that last pantheon is ridiculous, without the glitch, I would have never cared to do it. However, what I like is that you need to play the majority of the game before it can be used. White castle was the hardest part of the game for me, past 4 hours to complete it