arcanehornet_

Easy Platinum with Glitch (GUIDE)

15 posts in this topic

Oh wow this sounds like so much fun for new people to the game.

Just now, LoveInHell said:

It’s still way more fun than actually doing

those Pantheons. :D 

I’m hoping more people try the game with the Platinum being so available. It’s truly a masterpiece.

1 hour ago, LoveInHell said:

Given the embarrassing amount of crying about hard or even slightly inconvenient trophies I have seen in this forum recently I'd say this game that has a 9/10 estimated difficulty rating in its guide having a way to glitch the hardest part will lead to more people picking it up as a result. The ones who want to do it legit can still do it without the glitch.

16 minutes ago, Nighcisama said:

Given the embarrassing amount of crying about hard or even slightly inconvenient trophies I have seen in this forum recently I'd say this game that has a 9/10 estimated difficulty rating in its guide having a way to glitch the hardest part will lead to more people picking it up as a result. The ones who want to do it legit can still do it without the glitch.

But as with fall guys there is no way to know who did it legit other than the players themselves 

Is still glitch still avaiable in every version of the game? For what I know, hollow knight should also be ps+ free next month, but I don't know which version yet

Edited by Dade728883

13 minutes ago, arcanehornet_ said:

Indeed it does still work, I checked it yesterday :) Somebody had asked the developers, and they stated that they don’t mind the glitch and won’t patch it.

oh really? that is nice to hear. clever from the developers so they can have more players to try the game. thank you for the answer

Edited by Dade728883

Does this still work? Playing via backwards compatibility on PS5 with patch 1.02.

7 hours ago, CookeKeyes said:

Does this still work? Playing via backwards compatibility on PS5 with patch 1.02.

Yes, I was able to use this glitch when I went for the plat 2 weeks ago. I was also playing on my PS5.

23 minutes ago, a_green_chair said:

Yes, I was able to use this glitch when I went for the plat 2 weeks ago. I was also playing on my PS5.

Great, thanks!