Trailer and thoughts

• 1 month later...
On 16/11/2020 at 5:09 AM, BEANO_BRFC said:

Nearly 700 kills in marathon mode and still don't have 30 in a row. ?

Oh dear! Try having a coffee or red bull before to sharpen those reflexes ?

I got 25 on my first attempt, then on my 9th attempt (F)13 mins later I got 32 so I didnt think it was so bad.

I think a couple of the trophies are gonna be a mini grind like 1000 marathon kills n 100 blood lust rank, but so far the game is a lot of fun ?

Edited by esstee11

• 1 month later...

I'm surprised this game has the platinum percentage that it does. Getting 30 kills in a row is no joke (took me around 50 + tries) and making players come back 13 days in a row to complete a daily puzzle shows commitment. Oh well, in the final stretch now. 

Word of advice on the 30 kills in a row. You're going to have to land at least 5-6 small windows out of the 30 to get it. Since there is no time limit, I'd let the slider go back and forth about 6-9 times while silently saying "now", "now", "now" in the hit box without pushing X just to get the timing down. Seemed to help. 

41 minutes ago, trojbrown40 said:

I'm surprised this game has the platinum percentage that it does. Getting 30 kills in a row is no joke (took me around 50 + tries) and making players come back 13 days in a row to complete a daily puzzle shows commitment. Oh well, in the final stretch now. 

No need to do 13 days legit, you can change the date in system settings and get the trophy in less than an hour.

• Like 2