[NA] Games Under $15 Sale | Ends 11/11 12AM PST

Neocarleen

17 minutes ago, Neocarleen said:

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/category/d0d57460-5c26-4f15-ada0-ed9b04241c9f/1

The playstation store redesign seems to have broken the chrome extension I use to pull the sale lists. Until it gets fixed or I find another easy way to extract a simple list from the website, use psprices.

Your store link seems broken

The page loads, but I hope Sony tweaks their storefront just a tad bit more. They really need to put the titles of the game underneath the images. I have no idea what I'm really looking at most of the time. To be fair though, there's a lot more games per page now, unlike the old store that had two rows and 3-4 games per row, so I can just scroll up and down and not need to change pages every few seconds.

The sale don't work for me either. I've tired multiple times to open it but whenever I do it just doesn't open anything. On the deals page it says it's "Under $22 Sale" but when clicking on it it says "Under $15 Sale" then nothing pops up. Earlier it was showing games but none of them were on sale, now it's just showing nothing. Wish they would have tested the new web store before deleting the old one for this broken mess. 

10 minutes ago, r3viladdict said:

I just wanted to help. 

I love you. Too bad we can't gift games, i would gift you agony, heard it's the best game ever. 

Some good deals, Shenmue 1&2 is tempting, maybe i'll grab that when i'm home, but i'll try to hold my money until black friday

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Neocarleen said:

The playstation store redesign seems to have broken the chrome extension I use to pull the sale lists. Until it gets fixed or I find another easy way to extract a simple list from the website, use psprices.

Yet another reason to hate the new store. :awesome:

As for the sale itself... I'm not seeing anything worth getting. :hmm:

• Like 1

Never played Vermintide series but I want to try them out but I only want to buy them with all dlc edition even if I may not even get to them...

The current sale is nice but Vermintide 1 Ultimate edition was $9.99 once and it's now $12.49... while Vermintide 2 Ultimate edition isn't even on sale..I guess I'll wait.

11 minutes ago, Grotz99 said:

Tempted to get a couple DAEDALIC games: Ken Follett's Pillars of the Earth and Silence. Anyone have feedback for these 2, are they worth it?

Also looking at Tales of Vesperia.

I played Silence, it's a fun adventure game with easy puzzles and no difficult trophies. For the price, I'd say it's worth it just for the beautiful art style and music, and even though it's technically a sequel, the intro gives you a quick summary of the first game (not available on PS4, I believe). Other than that, I used a trophy guide from PST and found no issues with it.

Edited by l33sar54